Part Twenty Five

Harry's pov:

'Look I know how you feel about Kiara.' I said to Ethan. 

'Mate I can't help how I feel, that's just how life works.' Ethan said raising his voice, which was out of the blue as I spoke normally. 

'If you like the girl, then fair enough. I can see why you do.' 

'I know it wont happen, that's why I just kept it to myself.' Ethan said calmly. 

'Does she know?' I said as I rubbed Kiara's back. 

'I told her yesterday as I knew it would be the best thing to do.'

'And?' I asked. 

'I suppose she took it as a compliment, didn't make it awkward though so that's good I guess.' 

'Yeah that's true.' 

'But I don't know if I actually like her LIKE THAT or just as a friend. This is exactly how I felt when she dated a guy back in school, forgotten his name. Back then the feelings were stronger, so I'm guessing I don't.'

'Ethan when you said 'back then' it made you sound older than Josh.' Kiara said rubbing her eyes. She was awake, shit. 

'The guy I dated was really dodgy.' She said as the three of us laughed a little.

'Anyway Ethan, thinking about what you said and all, it's not that you like me. It's jealousy, not because of how Harry is dating me. It's because you want to be in a relationship like ours.' Kiara continued as she readjusted herself and lied back on my chest. 

'Kiara you're a bloody genius.' Me and Ethan said at the same time, which made her smile. 

'Ethan you need to get yourself out there.' Kiara continued. 

'Yeah lad there's plenty of fish in the sea.' 

'Bog that is the weirdest phrase I have ever heard.' 

'Anyway what's the time?' Kiara asked sitting up, I personally thought I would be a good pillow but you know. 

'Give me two secs,' Ethan said fumbling for his phone in his pocket, '5:57.' 

'OH SHIT I AM MEETING TOBI IN TEN OR SO MINUTES.' Ethan practically shouted. Me and Kiara just laughed and watched Ethan frantically run around. 

Kiara's pov/

'Anyway I'll see you guys later don't have too much fun.' Ethan said winking and he closed the apartment door. 

'I've book us a restaurant for 7.' Harry said out of the blue. 

'OOOOOh what one?' I said as I engulfed him in a hug. 

'Nobu of course.' He said smiling, which was adorable. 

'My favourite of course.' All of a sudden I felt my phone vibrate. Talia, Gee and Freya had texted me separately. What was that about?