Part Fifteen

Kiara's pov/

As the call between Harry and I ended, I put my phone on charge and got to uploading the new video. It has 3 minutes left until it was uploaded, faster than I expected actually. Within 30 seconds the video uploaded. I put a photo on my instagram story to be sure it gets some views. Since i've hung out with the Sidemen boys, i've now got a million on instargram and 500k on youtube. I already had a small following on youtube, of about 200k but hanging out with the guys has helped me get more out there. Just as I left my bedroom, Ethan had come back. 

'Hiii Ethan.' I said really excited. 

'Shhhh I'm trying to watch your video.' He said closing the door, we love dedicated fans. 

'Omg how did I not notice Harry put the camera there.' He said as he sat down. 

'I don't know, i'm not you.' I said laughing. I decided to sit with Ethan and watch the video. 

'You know what, you could really get somewhere with Youtube.' 

'You really think that Ethan?' I said smiling. 

'Yeah you really could! At the party tonight, Talia and Freya are coming. They both do youtube as well. Oh wait Gee is coming too, you'll fit in with them well.' 

'Aw Ethan thank you! Ethan you do realise I know Talia and Freya.' I laughed giving him a hug. 

'I forgot hahah. No problem, anyway the party's in two hours and because your a girl, i'm guessing you'll want to get ready.' Ethan said with his signature laugh. 

'I had a shower this morning and i've already picked out what i'm going to wear so I will in like 20 minutes.'

'Fair enough. Ah it's my mum.' He said as his phone rung.

'Hi mum.' 

'Hello Behz how are you?' 

'I'm good thanks mum.' 

'I love you and all but I've actually rung to see how Kiara is.' She said laughing. 

'Woooow mum anyway I'll pass you to her.' He said as he gave me his phone. 

'Hey Kiara how are you? Im guessing you've had to deal with Ethan raging over games?' She said laughing. 

'Of course I have, but I'm used to it now. I'm good thanks.' We spoke for a few more minutes until I left to go and get ready. 

'wait before you go, I've seen on Instagram that you're dating Harry.' She said.

'You're nearly as bad as Ethan,' I said as we both laughed, 'But yeah we are. We pranked Ethan yesterday it was hilarious.' 

'I'll be sure to check that out. I'll love you and leave you, see the two of you later.'

'bye!' Me and Ethan said as he hung up the phone. 

'Right I'll see you in a bit.' I said to Ethan going into my room. Earlier I picked out a long sleeved burgundy cropped t-shirt and a pair of straight ripped black jeans. So I put them both on and did my make up. Make up isn't a big thing for me so I just did my base, eyebrows, mascara and a clear lip gloss. Because I spend so long debating if to do eyeshadow, it was already time to leave. 

'Kiara your boyfriends here!' Ethan shouted. 

'UHHH ETHAN YOUR SO EMBARRASING.' I shouted as I finished tying my shoes. I picked up my phone and left my room. Damm Harry looked good, and I could swear that I could smell Sauvage by Dior. 

'I knew you'd like the scent.' Harry said, he could probably tell by my face. The three of us left the apartment and made way for the lift.

'God you look good.' Harry whispered in my ear and we waited for the lift, which made me giggle. 

'What are you laughing about?' Ethan asked.

'Nothing.' I said as I looked at Harry and smiled.