Part Two

Kiara's pov/
During the meal I got to know all of the guys. They were so nice to me, but obviously made loads of jokes.
'You'll get along with Talia.' Simon said.
'I'm guessing she's your girlfriend?'
'Yep she is.'
'Thank god, I'm going need a break from you guys, and it's only been about an hour.' I replied. Me and Harry we're sitting fairly close for people who had just met, and JJ, out of everyone, which made it 100 times worse.
'Damm you guys are close.' He said pointing to us.
'You and Simon are close.' I said back which made us all laugh.
'Ksimon for ever.' Ethan said. We finished up and walked out.
'Anyway what's the plan for the afternoon?' I asked as we all stood outside.
'We're filming a youtube video this evening.' Josh replied.
'Yeah it's gonna be a mukbang.' Ethan replied.
'Of course it is. I swear if food is there, Ethan will be there too.'
'But for now we are going to go shopping because why not.' JJ said.
'How expensive is the chain going to be this time?' Harry said which made us laugh. We got into the car and drove to a multi story car park.
'Sooo you and Harry huh?' Ethan said as it was just us too.
'OMG ETHAN I SWEAR TO GOD.'
'So you do like him?' He said winking.
'Well i umm yeah um so.'
'I knew it.' He said happily. We pulled up to the car park and drove up. I waited in the car and it was a bit chilly whilst Ethan got the ticket. I got phone out to see a message from an unknown number.

Unknow number

Heya it's Harry :)

HARRY HOW TF DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?? 😂

Ethan gave it to meee

Ahhh I see

See you in a while :) x

see ya x

I nearly lost my shits. I know sending a kiss is literally nothing but I was freaking out. Ethan came back looking confused. 
'You good? Ah I know Harry messaged you didn't he?' 
'Ethan I swear if you embarrass me.' 
He smiled as we walked to meet the boys. 
'Omg long time no see.' I said to everyone. There was two other girls, standing with Josh and Simon. 
'Heya I'm Freya.' 
'And i'm Talia.' 
'AHHH hiiii.' I said as we all hugged. I could tell we'd be good friends. We all was walking, and a few fans came up and asked for photos. 
'Omg you're Kiara right?' The teenage girl said, who was with her dad. 
'Omg you recognise me.' This was the first time this happened. We took a selfie after. 
'Guessing that's the first time you've been recognised?' Harry said as we was walking next to eachother. 
'Yess it is.' 
'Congrats on 500k!' Ethan said making me jump. 
'Wait wait what.' I said opening instagram. He wasn't lying. Well i had 501k now BUT OMG. This morning I only had 5k. 
'Congrats!' Harry said giving me a hug. We ended up walking behind everyone else. We were talking about random things, and I could feel his hand brush mine a few times. When his hand next touched mine, I touched his fingers. Our hands then linked. We were holding hands. I looked up at him as we both smiled. Ethan turned around as we were about 1o steps behind everyone else. 
'Ahhh.' Ethan said. He nudged JJ and he shouted 'AYYY MY MAN!' Which made us all laugh, we caught up with everyone as we walked into Selfridges.