Part Sixteen

Kiara's pov/
We got to Simon and Jj's apartment not long after we left. Harry had his arm around me shoulder as he walked in.
'Hey  Kiara!' A girl with THE BEST eyeliner said hugging me.
'Talia!' I said laughing, Harry was talking to Simon.
'Yes that's me! Come over here I have some people to introduce you to.' Talia said. I gave Harry a quick hug before following Talia.
'This is Freya, who you already know and Gee.' He said pointing her hand at them.
'Hey!' Gee said.
'Hiii.' Freya said. The four of us talked for a while, I exchanged numbers with them. I felt a pair of hand wriggle around my waist, I didn't have to guess about who that was.
'Aww you make me feel so single.' Freya said as we laughed.
'Let me call your BOYFRIEND over then.' Harry said as he called over Josh.
'Bog we get that you two are dating.' Josh said walking over to Freya.
'Wait are we?' I said.
'Yeah I had no idea.' Harry said.
'I think he's lying.'
'Making it up.'
'You two are honestly made for each other.' Ethan said walking over. 
'Ah and here's the fat bastard I mean Ethan.' Harry said laughing as I jokingly hit him. The rest of the party was full over talking to lots of people, listening to Jj's new album and dancing. It was so fun. I just felt so free.
'Does anyone have any requests they want?' Jj called out.
'Yeah I do.' I said walking over. This song is one of my favourites. The song started playing as Harry put his arms around me. I got my phone out and make a video just it time for the lines 'I feel so close to you right now and there's not stopping us right now.' I posted the video on my tiktok page because why not. By this time it got to 12:45 am and I was getting a bit tired.
Me and Harry sat of the sofa, with his arm around me and myself buried in his chest.
'Do you want to go back?' Hardy asked me as he rubbed his hand through my hair.
'Only if you want to.' I said kissing his cheek.
'I'm lowkey craving a maccy's so should we do that?' Harry said.
'I'm down for that.' I said. We said our goodbyes to everyone and went down the lift to his car. We drove just listening to music, which was so nice.
As there was a queue for the drive thru we had to wait.
'What do you want?' He said putting his hand on my cheek.
'Umm chicken nuggets would be fine.'
'Obviously a twenty box right?' Harry said. 
'What else would it be?' I said laughing. I'd marry this boy on the spot honestly