Part Twenty Eight

Kiara's pov/

'Josh?' 

'Brother what you doing here?' Harry said giving his brother a hug. 

'Josh it's been ages how are you?' I said giving him a hug. 

'You guys know each other?' Harry asked looking a bit confused. 

'Yeah.' I said smiling at him, I really couldn't be bothered to explain it at the moment. 

'Fair enough.' Harry laughed. The three of us got into Harry's car and drove back to his apartment. 

'Anyway Josh why are you here?' I asked as we pull into a parking space. 

'Just coming to see some friends and I knew you two were here.' Josh said as we got out of the car. The three of us made our way to the lift and then to Harry's apartment. 

'I'm going to have a shower please don't murder each other.' Harry laughed as he went into the bathroom. 

'I don't know why I ever put two and two together.' I said to Josh. 

'What on earth do you mean?' He laughed. 

'I knew Harry had a brother called Josh as he mentioned it, but I didn't realise it was you.' 

'OHHH,' Josh laughed, 'I am guessing he doesn't know we dated a few years back?'

'No I don't know why I haven't really brought it up, It didn't seem important.' 

'Yeah It's not like either of us cheated or ended on bad terms.' Josh said as we both took of our shoes. 

'Yeah I'm glad on that.' I smiled. 

'Anyway how is my brother treating you?' Josh said as he nudged me. 

'Ohh it's really good. He'll probably kill me for telling you but Harry is such a simp.' I winked whilst laughing. 

'I knew he was secretly.' Me and Josh had a bit of history. I few years back we got in touch through friends, my best friend from college was dating one of his friends. One summer me and my friend, Jemma was her name, went to Guernsey with our parents and spent a lot of time with Jemma's boyfriend and Josh. Me and Josh ended up becoming really close and then ended up dating for about 7 to 8 months. We had decided to break up because of the long distance, but we still kept in touch as friends. 

A couple of minutes later, Harry came out from the bathroom from his shower, wearing sidemen clothing of course. 

'Do you ever wear anything that's not sidemen clothing or woolly jumpers?' Josh asked. 

'OK OK I know I wear them a lot.' Harry laughed. Josh ended up having to leave a few minutes later to see his friends. 

'How do you and Josh know each other anyway?' Harry said as we flicked through Netflix to find a film to watch. 

'Oh basically a few years back my friend and his were dating, and then me and my friend Jemma came over here one summer and me and Josh got close. We ended up dating for about 7 to 8 months and ended because of long distance. We still kept in touch.' 

'OHHHH I REMEMBER.' Harry said maybe a bit too loudly. 

'That was really loud.' I laughed. 

I couldn't help but think how disappointed Harry looked.