Part Eighteen

Kiara's pov/
As Harry closed the door behind us, the look of not sadness as such, but whatever it was, I knew something was wrong with Ethan. I knew exactly what he was like.

'SOOO where were you two? We got back here like an hour ago, and you left the party before us.' Freezy said as me and Harry sat down.

'We went to mcdonald's.' I replied, trying to make it normal.

'That's definitely not the only thing that happened.' Lux said pointing at my neck. Fuck. My cheeks flushed and so I looked like a tomato. I felt Harry hold me closer to him. As Freezy and Lux tried to find out all the details of went on in the car, Ethan did not say a word. He just sat there and looked at whoever was talking. He wasn't on his phone or listening to music. I knew something was up. Not wanting to make him embarrassed, I tried to make a normal conversation.

'Ethan did you think Jj's new album was good?' I asked. It was now 3am but none of us could be bothered to go to bed.

'Oh umm yeah it was good. My favourite song was probably the last one.' He said, but didn't look at me once, just at Harry.

'I loved that too, but my favourite was probably 'Take It.' I replied. All Ethan did was nod. What was wrong with him?

'Anyway what did you all want to? Because none of us can be bothered to sleep.' Harry asked.

'Um we could put on a film, that's pretty chill?' Lux suggested. We decided to put on mean girls, as according to Freezy, it's his favourite film.

'Now who's the basic white girl.' I whispered to Harry, which made the two of us laugh.

'Stop whispering sweet nothings, i just want to watch mean girls.' Freezy said.

But as we continued the film all I noticed was Ethan staring at me and Harry. Something was up with Ethan and it was starting to worry me.

AN// i'm just going through the story as a whole editing it as some bits didn't quite make sense, and just wanted to apologise that some parts were so short