Part Seven

Kiara's pov/ 

'Hello everyone welcome to my channel. I'm Kiara and yeah thats about it.'                                        

  'You have no idea what you are doing don't you?' Freezy said which made me laugh.                        

  'Aaaanyway. I asked on my instagram for questions so yeah lets just get started. Also I have three of my friends with me today. Harry, Cal and Freezy.' I said pointing to the boys.                          

 'Okay first question. when is your birthday?'  We continued to answer the questions, we all had fun.                                                                                                                                                                                              

 'And the last question is who is your favourite Sidemen?' Freezy asked.                                                      

'And no Harry you can't say yourself.' Cal said. Cal said Harry and Freezy said Simon.                          

'How about you Kiara?' Freezy said winking at me.                                                                                                 

'Either Ethan or Harry. Ethan because we've known each other for so long, and Harry because he was the one who suggested to make this channel.' I replied.                                                                          

'Is that the only reason why?' Harry asked. I pretended to zip my mouth closed. We wrapped up the video 5 minutes later.                                                                                                                                                   

'That was so fun.' I said drinking my drink. 

'Just saying, editing can take ages.' Freezy said. It had got later on in the afternoon, about 3pm. 

'Do you want me to help you edit?' Harry asked me.

'Sure.' I said. I picked up my camera and laptop, and then took it to Harry's room. He showed me how to transfer the footage to my laptop and how to use the editing app. It took us around an hour and a half, as Harry ended up doing most of it. I just found it easier to learn that way. 

'What was your plan for dinner tonight?' I asked Harry as I was getting hungry. 

'I didn't really have one actually. Did you want to go out together and get some?' Harry asked. 

'So it's a date?' i said laughing, which made Harry laugh too. 

'Sure it is. Okay i'll pick you up in two hours from yours and Ethan's apartment?'

'Sounds good. See you in a while.' I said but before I could leave his room, he grabbed my hand and kissed. That was a good kiss, just saying. We both just stared at each other and laughed. He showed me out of his apartment. 

I got back to mine and Ethan's apartment. He had just finished filming a video with Simon. Thank god Talia was there. Talia came and gave me a hug. 

'How was it?' Ethan asked. 

'It was so fun. Harry helped me edit the video too whilst we were there. Oh and i am sort of going on a date with Harry.' I said walking towards my room.

'OMG KIARA COME BACK.' Ethan said. He knew that this was my first date. Like ever. 

'Finally you're going on your first date.' Ethan said. 

'You've never been on a date?' Simon asked. 

'Yes i am aware how pathetic it sounds that i have never been on a date, but oh well.' I laughing. 

'I am going to help you get ready. You go shower and i'll pick your outfit.' Talia said as we walked towards my room.