CHAPTER 51

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 8

3RD PERSON's POV

After minutes of silence and realization, all of you jump around raising BTS albums like a trophy or something.

"We got their album!!!" Daniel cheered excitedly

"WOOOHHHOOOO!!!" Niki added.

Everyone were in chaos right now.

"Woooaaahh!!! And they said it haven't been released yet!" Hanbin said in amazement, caressing the album.

You sat on the couch to check out the guitar, with your eyes sparkling and smilling widely.

"She's so cute." Jake thought to himself looking at you and chuckled.

They all went to you to check out the guitar too, you open the guitar case.

"WOOOOAAAHHH!!!" All of you said in amazement looking at the guitar.

(Picture below, it's a customized Swarovski crystal adorned acoustic guitar with the logo of I-Land and your name on it.)

"Woooaahh!!! Its customized!" K said in amazement

Everyone were running their hands  on the crystal design

"There's I-Land logo too!!!" Jungwon said excitedly.

"Wooooaaahhh it's so beautiful" Is all you could say while touching your name written on it, in the shade of gold.

"That's really amazing!" Heeseung said, admiring the guitar too.

Then you turned the guitar to see the back of it and there you see the signatures of BTS.

"WOOOAAAHHH!!! They signed on it too." Jay said

And there's also a quote engraved on the side of the guitar.

"To send light into the darkness
of people's heart - such is
the duty of the artist."
- Robert Schumann

Reading that made you smile genuinely.

"Guys! Sign here too!!!" You said excitedly while looking for a pen.

"What? For real?!" Sunoo said excitedly, shaking your shoulders from the back.

"Yeah! And put some messages too!" You added which made them all excited.

"Then I'll go first!" Sunghoon said, holding a pen out of nowhere.

"No! Me!!!" Jungwon protested, holding a pen too, and yup all of them started bickering.

They managed to write at the back of your guitar after settling it in a rock paper scissors game again.

After that, all of you decided to keep the albums and the guitar first. None of you opened the album as way of respect to your sunbaenims, all of you just agreed to open it on the day of its released date.