CHAPTER 44

Author: You can skip this first part if you want 🙂 .... Just wanna explain why I'm gone for too long.......

So wow, it's been so looooong. My last update was last Oct. 27 and now it's Nov. 10 so it's been 2 weeks since I last updated and I do really apologize for that.

During my last update, someone keeps on messaging me how trash this story was and said some hurtful stuffs that really made me think should I continue? Is that what others think too about this story? It made me doubt of updating and overthink a lot... I also thought of deleting this story at that point.......

I know I shouldn't let it get into me, but it's actually my first time receiving hate like that and it's my first story too that's why I'm sensitive about it... So I avoided wattpad for awhile and collected my thoughts.

But when I'm came back and seeing all your comments and messages about how you guys were waiting for my next update, and checking out if I'm okay or if something happened to me, it made me cry seriously. Thank you guys so much, it really means a lot to me.

Your messages, encouragement, comments, your thoughts about the story and votes really means a lot, it gives me confidence, inspire me and motivated me as a writer. It made me realize who I'm writing for and why did I started writing this story in the first place, it's for you guys, You're the reason why I'm writing this story and the reason that keeps me going.

I'm glad to say that we're back on track again 😭💜. We're back on daily updates 💜💜💜. I really missed writing, I missed you guys and I missed reading your comments.

I know this story has a lot of imperfections and flaws but I'm proud of it. It's part of growing and improving as a writer. I'm still a beginner so please bare with me, I'll work harder to improve more as a writer 💜💜💜. Thank you so much 💜.

And to that someone who message me, telling how trash this story was... All I could say is God bless you, I hope what you're doing really makes you happy 💜.

So back to story again 🤗💜
Enjoy 🤗💜

————————————

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 1

3RD PERSON'S POV

All of you went back to the I-Land still feeling gloomy saying Goodbye to Taki. All of you were at the lobby, waiting for further instructions. The I-Landers gathered, comforting each other.

Being on this show you really need to be strong physically and mentally.

"Ah....Taki." Jungwon said and sigh, looking at the ground.

"Don't cry~" Jay said, hugging Niki, trying to comfort the younger one while patting his head.

"I had no idea....." Sunoo mumbled sadly, still can't believe that one of his beloved dongsaeng already left.

"It really broke my heart. . . .This is really frustrating, seeing that our group keeps getting smaller." K voice out what he felt with his teary eyes, hands on his hips and heads down.

"Yeah....I felt their absence a lot." Jake added.

"Whenever somebody gets eliminated, it makes me feel like the end is getting closer." Jungwon added too.

"**Sigh**" You took a deep breath, missing all of your brothers that just left.

"We used to be 24 I-Landers . . . ." You mumbled to yourself with tears keeps on falling.

"Hey.... Stop crying now~ Taki won't like it seeing you cry." Heeseung said putting his arms over your shoulders and whipping your tears with his other hand.