CHAPTER 55

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 12

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Twin, here!" Sunoo said excitedly, handling you the paper.

"Wooooaaahhh" You whispered excitedly and took it, still can't believe you're gonna talk with your brothers again.

"I can't choose! Can't I just call all of them?" You thought to yourself while looking at your brothers names on the paper

"Nicholas hyung!" Niki whispered excitedly, seeing his hyung's name on the list.

"Yeah!" Hanbin Nodded enthusiastically.

"Oh! The jopping Unit!" You thought to yourself excitedly.

"Then Nicholas oppa it is!" You said and started to dial his number.

Everyone was excited trying to calm themselves down.

***RINGING***
***RINGING***

"Pick up! Please pick up!" You mumbled excitedly.

All of you are looking at each other, waiting silently.

***STOPS RINGING***

Your eyes widened, biting your lips from excitement.

"Yow! Who's this?" Nicholas greeted while panting, all of you can hear the faint music on the background.

"Wait? Is that Y/n's song performance?" Sunghoon whispered, recognizing the song that the Beast King performed.

"Rightright!" Jungwon whispered back excitedly.

"Hello? I'm practicing, I don't have time for Scams and stuffs." Nicholas said coldy still catching up his breath.

Which made all of you laugh silently.

"Nicholas oppa!" You yelled excitedly.

"I'm hanging u-- wait! what?! Y/n?!" Nicholas said in surprised.

"What's going on?! (You can hear that he turned off the music) is this for real?! Waitwaitwaitwhat's going on?! Did you got eliminated?! How dare they?! I'm going to protest! Wait me there! Wait! Where are you?" Nicholas said panicking, you can imagine that he's grabbing his hair right now, walking back and forth.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH" All of you can't hold it anymore and starts laughing so hard.

Yup that's Nicholas right there. He might look cold and scary but he's really soft inside and fun to be with when you get to know him.

"Oh?! What's that? They're with you? Seriously! What's going on? Guys?!" Nicholas said in confusion, really lost on what's going on right now.

"Nicholas! hyung/oppa!" All of you yelled excitedly.

"Guys! What's going on?" Nicholas said laughing too, so happy to hear the voices of his friends even though he doesn't know what's going on.

"We get a reward to call anyone!" Heeseung chuckled.

"Wooaaaahhh yow! I missed you guys so much!" Nicholas said, can't hide his happiness.

"Eeeyyy!!! We missed you too hyung!" Niki said excitedly.

"Yah! Y/n!!! You owe me a huge explanation!!!" Nicholas protested.

"Hahahhahah I know! I'm sorry! Let's hangout after this show, all of us." You chuckled.

"I should have known! When you told us before that you started joining underground dance battle when you're three! AARRRGHH!!! How could I missed that clue! I deadly wanted to do a dance match with the Beast Ki-I mean Queen!" Nicholas whined, who looks up to Beast King so much and dreamed of having a match with hi-her.