CHAPTER 42

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT. 12

3RD PERSON'S POV

Before all of you went to back stage, I-Landers promised that no one will cry today.

"I don't think I can do that......" You thought to yourself and sigh.

Now, all of you were at the back stage waiting for the elimination ceremony to start.

You saw that Jay is really nervous right now.

"It'll be okay oppa." You whispered to him holding his hands.

He looked at yours and his hands.

"Mmmmmm" He said, intertwining your fingers to his and held your hand tighter, looking at you while smilling.

Then the ceremony started. All of you took a deep breath.

"A survival game that the whole world is watching, I-Land. Currently, 12 I-Landers dream of becoming a global idol debuting in 2020 and are spending days of competition."

The huge screen opened, revealing the 12 I-Landers. All of you entered the stage, walk to the center and bowed at the Producers.

**Applause** the Producers applaud, smilling at the I-Landers. The Producers were at the front, sitting on the Judge side.

"One was eliminated by the Producers' choice on the 1st test. Who will be the 2nd member to be eliminated by the global's choice?"

Hearing that made all of you gulped nervously.

"With 6 as refreshing and 6 as explosion concepts, they've been preparing for the third test."

"Tonight, 12 I-Landers. Who wilo survive and continue to perform wioo be revealed soon."

"Among them, who won't be able to make it to the next performance? I wonder what Producers are thinking watching the I-Landers right now."

The Producers smiled.

"Hello." Bang PD nim said, smilling.

"Hello." The I-Landers greeted and bowed.

"You all look so nervous. Being eliminated after doing your best is certainly not a pleasant thing, and you're allowed to feel angry. But the things you learned here, you can't learn it in your 2 to 3 years of training." Bang PD nim said, All of you smiled and nodded at his advice.

"This was a huge experience for you. I hope each one of you get good results." Bang PD nim said, sincerely rooting the I-Landers.

Executive Producer Bang PD nim's sincere advice to I-Landers.

"Yes, Thank you so much." All of you said and bowed.

"Before we start the announcement, let's look at their current ranking in the midpoint result of global voting."

Rank 1 Y/n
Rank 2 Sunoo
Rank 3 Heeseung
Rank 4 Sunghoon
Rank 5 Taki
Rank 6 Jake
Rank 7 Jungwon
Rank 8 Daniel
Rank 9 Hanbin
Rank 10 K
Rank 11 Niki
Rank 12 Jay

"The current ranking only reflects the midpoint result and no one can predict the final result. After seeing the 'chemi' test last week, the Producers chose Jake as Rank 1 and he received the benefit of doubling his global votes within the 24 hours. I wonder how this benefit affected the final ranking."

"Who will be the 11 survivors, and who will rank 12 and be eliminated? We'll now show the global viewers' final choice."