CHAPTER 22

I-LAND EPISODE 9 PT. 2

3RD PERSON POV

"Why do I have to choose?!" You thought to yourself. Covering your face with both of your hands.

"Flicker is more about vocal performance and Dive into you is more about rap." Jungwon said analyzing the song.

"Did both songs have to use falsetto?" Daniel ask.

"Yeah both of them did." Hanbin said

"Please pick me...." They all thought to themselves looking at you.

"From now, first place I-Lander, please choose the song and the members you want."

You hesitantly stood up and went to the center, facing the screen.

"I really hope she choose me." Sunghoon thought to himself.

You were thinking seriously. Everyone was holding their breath waiting for you to speak.

"F-for this Chemistry test...... I'll choose the song..... 'Flicker'." You said

"Woooaaahhh" all of them said excitedly.

"She chose the flicker, I really wanted to do it as well." Jake thought to himself.

"I'm pretty confident that I'll do it well whichever team I go, so I don't mind about the team, but I would really love to be on the same team with Noona." Jungwon thought to himself.

"It would be great if we can do it together again, just like when we did 'Fire'." Jay thought to himself smiling.

They were waiting for your decision

"The members t-that I choose...." You said nervously, clasping your hands together.

"AAAAHHH!!! I can't do this!" You thought to yourself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The atmosphere was intense.

"Say my name, say my name, please say my name." They thought to themselves holding their breathes.
.
.
.
"ROCKPAPERSCISSORS!" You said

Which shocked everyone.

"She....wait what?!" Heeseung said in confusion.

"Did she just say rock, paper, scissors?" K ask in confusion.

Everyone was so confuse.

"Play rock, paper, scissors game. Who ever wins will be on my team." You explained.

The room filled with silence and they look at each other for a while.

"Sooooooo?" You ask hesitantly.

They started to nod slowly like still processing what you said.

"That sounds good to me." Hanbin said nodding his head.

"Yeah.... I think that's fine." Sunghoon said nodding his head to.

"Okay, fair enough." Jay said and stood up

"Okay let's do this!" Daniel said getting competitive.

"Please work with me this time!" Sunoo said talking to his hands.

They all stood up, warmed up their hands and started to play rock, paper, scissors.

It may seem like just a game but they're actually taking this seriously.

At the end Heeseung, Sunghoon, K, Jake and Jungwon won the game and excitedly tackle you.

"Yeah!!!!" They yelled giving you a group hug.