CHAPTER 61

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 18

3RD PERSON'S POV

Both teams continued practicing.

***At the second floor practice room with Chamber 5 unit.

Sunghoon was worried a bit and wanted to work on his facial expressions more.

"I have to cover for Taki's empty spot." Sunghoon said while looking at himself in the mirror.

"You're already doing well Sunghoon oppa." You chuckled while patting his left shoulder.

Hearing that made him smile and ruffled your hair.

"You can do it Sunghoon-ah!" Heeseung said reassuring his brother, patting his shoulder too.

"But what should we do about our facial expressions?" Jungwon added while checking out himself in the mirror.

"Record? Let's record ourselves." You suggested tilting your head to the side.

"How can she be so cute? Can I poke her cheeks too? Will she get mad" Jake thought to himself who's standing beside you, looking at your reflection in the mirror and smilling.

"Facial expression leader, how about we record ourselves." Sunghoon said, while resting his elbow at your shoulder, looking at Sunoo who's sitting on the floor looking at your pictures on his iPad.

"Okay! Lechugo!" Sunoo agreed looking at you, patting the floor beside him, indicating you to sit on it and you excitedly did.

"I'll help on recording! You guys go first!" You said excitedly, got your iPad and sat beside Sunoo.

Sunghoon and Jungwon went first, Heeseung and Jake sat beside both you and Sunoo.

Real time monitoring to review facial expressions.

"I'll do it as cute as possible! Let go of ourselves." Sunghoon said cheering his self up while shaking off his arms.

Which made you and Jake chuckled at his cuteness.

"Okay! I'll let it go! Letchugo!" Jungwon added doing tiny jumps and shaking his hands too.

"FIGHTING!" You and Sunoo cheered

Heeseung played the song and they started.

Sunghoon and Jungwon let go of themselves, going with the flow to the song.

"Yeah like that!" You said excitedly, seeing them doing cute expressions.

"Yeah it looks good!" Sunoo added

Sunghoon's gaining more confidence being praised specially by you.