CHAPTER 35

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT. 6

3RD PERSON'S POV

***In the Studio A.

All of you started to study the song and the choreography while sitting on the floor in circle.

"The facial expressions . . . This is so hard." Heeseung said.

"Do I look okay smilling like this?" Heeseung ask to Jungwon showing his bright smile.

"Yeah." Jungwon said.

"Mmm you look great!" Taki agreed.

Jungwon and Taki smiled too, looking at the mirror copying their Heeseung hyung.

You were focus on the video, trying to figure out, the expressions that you'll do.

"Argh! I'm so dead!" You said while pouting leaning your head to Jake's shoulder who's sitting beside you.

"You're cute already!" Jake thought to himself while smilling, looking at your pouting face in the mirror.

"Twin! Hahaha you're born cute like me! You don't have to worry about it!" Sunoo said trying to cheer you up.

"Yeah Noona!" Jungwon agreed, nodding excitedly.

"I do?!" You said sitting up straight, pointing at yourself and looking at them weirdly.

"Hahah yeah! Just like when you dance to Prettylflkshagajakwiw." Taki said but was cut off by Jungwon and Sunoo covering his mouth immediately with their eyes wide open.

"Hahaha what? I Dance to Pretty......U" You said laughing but that faded when you realize what Taki's been talking about and look at Sunoo instantly.

Sunoo just smiled at you brightly and stood up slowly. You stood up slowly too, copying his smile sarcastically.

"My t-twin is so nice like an a-angel." Sunoo said nervously.

"YOU TRAITOR!!!" You yelled and started to chase him, both of you where circling around the members. Sunoo use the members as shield.

"I'M SORRY! I HAVE NO CHOICE!" Sunoo yelled.

"YOU PROMISED!!!" You protested trying to reach him.

"I DIDN'T!!!" Sunoo said smilling brightly, stuck out his tounge at you and ran out of the room.

"YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!" You yelled chasing him.

The others just laugh so hard at the both of you.

"Hahah what was that about?" Heeseung ask in confusion.

"Oh! Hahaha Y/n danced to Pretty U!" Jake said which made Heeseung stopped.

"She did?! Let me see!!!" Heeseung said excitedly.

"Nope! That's only for Pretty U team." Jungwon said while grinning, teasing Heeseung.

"Yeah haha sorry hyung, that's exclusive for Pretty U team only" Taki agreed while nodding enthusiastically.

"Oh come on!!!" Heeseung whined.

"Let me think hhhhmmmm (he put his hand under his chin like thinking seriously) NOPE!" Jake yelled and ran off, the others followed too.

"Come and get it ~~~" Taki and Jungwon yelled.

"YAH!!!" Heeseung yelled and started to chase them.

Chamber 5 was in chaos.

***At the Studio B.

The Flame On unit were deciding the parts distribution and sat on the floor in circles.