CHAPTER 63

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 19

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Hahaha Chill! You look like you've seen a ghost! Should I feel offended?" You laughed at his reaction and leaning down to pick up the snacks on the floor.

"Ha-haha H-how long have you've b-been here?" Jay ask trying to hide his nervousness, praying to God and all the angels that you didn't hear what he just said, bending down too picking up the snacks.

"I Just got here, and heard about Beast king? What about beast king?" You ask curiously tilting your head to the side while rearranging the snacks on the counter.

"B-beast king, I-I just thought how they come up with the n-name." Jay chuckled, nervously helping you rearranging the snacks.

"Ooohhh they said I'm a beast everytime I perform, beast on winning and thinking that I'm a guy they started calling me Beast King, I think?" You said trying to remember when it started.

"Mmmmm" Jay nodded and sigh in relief, thanking everything he could think of that you didn't heard anything.

"Should I..." Jay thought, while staring at you.

"Goota go oppa." You chuckled with pack of chips in your right hand and was about to go

"I got this." Jay told himself and held your hand halting you from leaving.

"Oh? Why? Do you need anything?" You ask in confusion, staring at him in the eye.

Silence filled the room, looking at each other.

Jay closed his eyes and took a deep breath, you were so clueless about the guy who's about to confess to you.

"It's Now or Never!" Jay internally screamed at himself.

"Y/n I......I-I" Jay stuttered gathering all the confidence he has.

"You....go on, you can tell me everything." You said, smiling genuinely reassuring him.

Making him lost in your eyes.

The room went silent again and then he smiled.

"No, now's not the right time.... If ever I'm gonna confess I want it to be special. private. Just the both of us, without this cameras pointing at us." Jay said who look at the cameras that are pointing at them and sigh.

"Nothing." Jay said smiling and shaking his head.

"Do you wanna hug?" You offered because he seems like something's bothering him.

"Yeah!" Jay immediately said and pulled you for a tight hug, you hug him back and that took a long time.

"O-oppa...." You said worriedly

"Hhm-mmmm?" Jay hummed which made him nervous thinking of you might already got the idea.

"Are you really having constipation? You know that we always can ask the staffs for some medicine. Do you want me to ask for you?" You said worriedly making Jay close his eyes and sigh in frustration

And the hug turned into putting you into headlock.

"YAH! I told you to never listen to those brats! Look at what they've been teaching you!" Jay scolded

"We've been summoned." Jungwon, Ni-ki and Daniel said entering the Pantry room

"Jay hyung we've been looking for you!" Jungwon said excitedly, separating the two of you.

"Yeah, you don't know how much we've been through just to get those." Daniel added

"Those? What do you mean?" Jay ask in confusion.