CHAPTER 69

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 25

3RD PERSON'S POV

***At the I-Land

Chamber 5 unit were standing infront of the gate waiting to welcome the other team with cheer and warm hugs, but the moment the gate turned, the Flame On unit dash towards them and bombarded them with questions.

"What happened to Y/n?!" Jay ask worriedly.

"The directors said her nose bleed!" K added worriedly, wanted to know the truth.

"Y/n noona's okay right?! She's not bleeding like before right?!" Ni-ki ask while wiping the unexpected tears falling down his face, remembering that time when he and Jungwon found you covered with blood. He don't know if he can take it if that happens again.

Ni-ki rarely cries but if its about her noona he treasure the most, he really can't control his emotions.

"Seriously, what happened to noona?" Daniel ask seriously, looking at his hyungs who are now looking at the ground.

"Jungwon, you said she was perfectly fine. Tell me the truth." Hanbin ask in a serious and deep tone they've never heard before, looking at Jungwon straight in the eyes.

"S-she was doing really fine when the performance started, I noticed she started not feeling well at the last c-chorus part of our performance..." Jungwon explained wiping his tears too, Daniel went beside him and gave him a hug, knowing it's hard for his Jungwon hyung too.

"So that's why Jungwon hyung got distracted while performing too..." Daniel thought to himself.

"Then while the judges were giving us feedbacks, she started to have a nosebleed." Heeseung continued.

"So that explained the blood on your sleeves." K said pointing at Heeseung rolled up sleeves and still noticed the red stain on it that Heeseung tried to hide.

And Heeseung nodded honestly.

The Flame On unit sigh in disappointment.

"But Mr. Lee is with her so for sure she'll be okay. My twin will be okay." Sunoo said trying to still think positive and believes that Mr. Lee won't let anything bad happen to you or else, he'll flip this I-land upside down.

"You guys should've told us, you know..." Jay said disappointedly, right now, he just wanted to be right beside you and take care of you.

"Yeah, we're a family here, we deserve to know too." Daniel added

"She told us not to tell you guys cuz she doesn't want you to get distracted because of her." Jake explained.

Hanbin was so lost right now, his nightmare of you keeps running inside his head, he's trembling and crying right now.

"Hanbin hyung, Y/n will be okay. She's with the adults, they know the right thing to do if ever..." Sunghoon said, placing his arm over Hanbin's shoulder, after noticing how their bright Hanbin hyung is now gloomy and looks so lost right now.