CHAPTER 43

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT. 13

3RD PERSON'S POV

All of you were looking at the screen nervously.

"Here's the 7th survivor. The 7th survivor received 1,182,411 million votes and ranked 7th among 12."

"He was part of the Flicker unit in the 'Chemi' test. He was a leader during the BTS test."

"Jungwon and K hyung." Heeseung guessed.

"Yeah, Jungwon and K hyung." Jay agreed while nodding.

"Rank 6th I-Lander is . . . . K"

"WOOOAAHHH!!!" All of you cheered and applaud excitedly.

I-Landers genuinely celebrate K's survival.

K arrived in the I-Land and he was greeted with the I-Landers' back facing him.

"What's going-" K said smilling but he was cut off when all of you turn around.

"Sueobsi manheun bam
geonneoseo ~~~" All of you sang and dance to K's flicker part, mimicking his killer smile and wink at the end.

"HAHAHAHA wooaaah!" K cheered while applauding and he did the same too.

"EEEYYY!!!" All of you cheered and welcomed him with group hug.

"I was gonna cry for real back there." K said

"Hahahahahah" All of you just laugh at his cuteness.

***Back to the Stage

"Here's the 8th survivor. The 8th survivor received 1,151,132 million votes and ranked 8th among 12."

"The 8th survivor who got the 8th most votes in global voting. Rank 8th I-Lander is . . . . . Jake."

Everyone applaud and cheered for him.

"Hyung!!!" The maknae cheered and hug him.

"Jake ranked first by the Producers at last week's 'Chemi' test and received the benefit of doubling his votes collected within 24 hours, which helped him rabk one step higher at rank 8th."

Jake felt mixed emotion right now, he felt really sorry for Jungwon.

***Back to the I-Land

"Why is Jungwon . . . . Why isn't his name been called yet?" Jay said worriedly.

"Taki's name still hasn't been called..." Sunoo said worriedly too.

"Our maknae line....." You whispered worriedly looking at the screen.

"I really don't know how the voting works." Sunghoon said in confusion.

All of you welcomed Jake with his charismatic part in Flicker to cheer him up.

"Malhaji anhado neowa naman al su issneun signal~~~~" All of you sang and dance to it which made Jake smile.

"Hahaha you guys!" He said getting embarrassed.

"CONGRATS!!!" All of you said and tackle him into group hug. Jake hugged you tightly, you felt that something's bothering him.

"You did well oppa, you did really well." You whispered to him.

"Yeah!" Sunghoon agreed ruffling Jakes hair.

Which made Jake more relieved.

"Here's the 9th survivor. The 9th survivor received 1,083,305 million votes and ranked 9th among 12. Rank 9th I-Lander . . . . Yang Jungwon"