CHAPTER 30

I-LAND EPISODE 9 PT. 10

3RD PERSON POV

***Back to the stage

"Jay! During the midpoint evaluation, you said you'll take Y/N's rank 1 bed." Sung Deuk said

"Y-Yes.....Oh..." Jay said getting embarrassed.

"Hahaha you seem quite different from last time." Sung Deuk said.

"Confidence! Confidence!" Bang PD Nim cheered Jay.

"It's just as a participant of Part 2 of I-LAND, I think that's the kind of mindset you should have, so whatever I do, I practice hard and strive for first place. That's the kind of mindset I'll have as I perform today." Jay explained.

"I wish for you guys to do really well." Bang PD Nim said.

"Show us how good you are, and just like Jay said hahah I hope you defeat Y/N's team. I'd like to see that kind of performance." Bang PD Nim added.

"We'll try our best!" All of them said and bowed.

"Dive into you unit, get ready for the stage."

All of them went to their positions.

***Back to the I-Land

"FIGHTING!!!" All of you cheered.

"You got this guys! I know you do!" You thought to yourself looking at the screen.

"The 2nd unit's performance will start."

"They're on!" Heeseung said excitedly.

"Good luck guys!" Sunghoon yelled.

"Hwaiting!!! Good luck!" Jungwon added.

***Back to the Stage.

Dive into you starts performing. Dive Into you team showed their best, their passion and determination to win this test was seen in their performance. The fire in their gaze was really amazing.

The Dive Into you team performance ended amazingly.

Everyone applaud.

***Back to the I-Land.

"WOAH!!!" All of you cheered and applaud.

"Hahaha they're so good!!!" You cheered clapping your hands like a seagull.

"Jay hyung! Woah!" Jungwon said in amazement.

"Jay's facial expressions were on point." Sunghoon added.

"They did a good job!" Heeseung said

"Yeah! They did really well." Jake added.

*** Back to the Stage

"Good job!!!" Bang PD Nim said.

"Thank you." They said and bowed.

"I can see that you did your best and I give you a high scores on that" Bang PD Nim said.

"Jay in the intro, I could see that face again that you showed us on fire. I was really drawn to it in the beginning and in the middle, you did good job of holding on to that energy during that part, while highlighting your potential, you led the whole team with your energy and that was a huge plus." Sung Deuk said.