BONUS CHAPTER BTS

3RD PERSON'S POV

Right now it's early in the morning like five-ish am.

Mr. Lee and the other staffs are doing their things when suddenly a huge van arrived which confused them and started to go out of the building.

"What's going on?" The female staff ask.

"Is Bang PD nim visiting today?" Mr. Lee ask in confusion.

"Are we expecting some guests?" Another staff ask and they started to look at the papers and phones checking about it.

"Wait.... I think I know that van!" The male staff said with his eyes slowly going wide open.

They were shocked when the people inside the van started to step out.

"Hello." They greeted with their bright smile and bowed at Mr. Lee and the staffs.

"What? What are you guys doing here?" Mr. Lee ask and started to go near them and give them hugs, they're really close too.

"We're here to promote our new song, hyung." RM said showing his dimples.

"Why I did not heard about this from Bang PD nim." Mr. Lee ask in confusion.

"He's really busy right now and just told us to come here." Jin said

"But aren't you guys preparing for your guestings on US shows?" Mr. Lee added.

"We already took care of it and Bang PD nim said to go here first." Jhope said

"And he also told us since Y/n wants to have a bonding time with us, that's why we're here." Jimin added excitedly.

"That's true but we didn't actually think that you'll come here TODAY! and that interview was just last night how did you heard about it?" The female staff said grabbing her hair in frustration.

"Connections." V said with his square smile.

**PAK** Yup Jin and Jhope smack him in the back.

"BANG PD NIM! Bang PD Nim told us last night." Jin said while smilling, sending V death glares.

"Hahaha yeah." BTS said in unison, nodding enthusiastically.

"But the guitar we sti-" the male staff said but was cut off.

"We have it here!!!" Jungkook said excitedly, lifting the bag with brand-new guitar inside.

"Oh wow?!" They said in amazement.

"Wait, I think I should call Bang PD Nim." Mr. Lee said but was cut off

"Nonono he's too busy, let's just go inside and plan on what we'll do the whole day!" RM said dragging Mr. Lee inside

"Yeah!!!" The BTS agreed and started to push the staff and Mr. Lee inside the I-Land.

"We brought breakfast and coffee too for the whole staffs." Jin said.

"Woaaahh you guys are the best!!!" Mr. Lee said and all of them took out the food and drinks and brought it inside the building.

BTS just grinned at each other and wiggle their eyebrows.

Little did they know, Bang PD Nim knows nothing about this.

***Meanwhile at Bang PD Nim's house.

"**AAAchooo!!!**AAACHOO!!!" Bang PD Nim sneezed out of nowhere and felt the chills.

"That's weird, I feel like someone's talking about me behind my back." Bang PD Nim said feeling that something's weird about to happen. He just shrugged it of and continue with his work.

Author: A short update 🤗💜 I forgot to upload this last night 🙈. How do you think they'll spend the day together?

English is not my native language so I do really apologize for the typos and grammatical errors 😭.

Please comment and vote if
you think it's worth it 🤗
Thank you so much 💜
Spread love no hate 💜
Take care and Stay safe 🤗
SARANGHAE 💜💜💜