Mongolar

Zehra watches over Selcan Ana, who weaves through her looms, creating an arrow shaped design. Zehra admired all the work done by Hatuns in her tribe, but wasn't so fond of doing it herself.

She sees Selcan sneer at something behind her and immediately realizes who it is. Zehra grips onto her kılıç and clenches her teeth, as she hears the voice she absolutely despises. "Selam Aleykum Selcan Hatun. What a pleasure to have you back at the tribe." Zohre Hatun is Dundar Bey's wife and a snake. Selcan Ana had done everything in her power to try and stop the marriage, but alas, even Ertugrul Bey couldn't stop it.

Zohre Hatun's father was a loyal emir to Sultan Giyaseddin. After all the trouble Dundar Bey caused the Kayi Tribe in his young adult years, the Sultan thought it would be best to marry him to a trustworthy, noble Hatun. As kind as Zohre's Emir Baba was, she was the opposite. She had to comment on everything anyone said. She caused rifes between many people since she came. Zohre Hatun had a big problem with Zehra.

When Zehra and her older brother, Konur Alp, came to the tribe, after being saved from a slave market by Ertugrul Ghazi and his teenage son, Osman, Zohre didn't let it slide. "How come these slaves don't do anything for us, Bey?" She would ask. Zehra learned to ignore it, and soon she stopped. Konur told Zehra to think of Zohre as a little sibling. Zohre was only making fun and teasing them to see how Konur and Zehra would react. Konur said that if you ignore her, she will get bored and stop.

"Git Zohre, Defol! We are in peace, now go before you cause us trouble." Zehra watches as Selcan and Zohre go back and forth. She smirks at whatever Selcan says and rolles her eyes at Zohre Hatun. Just as Selcan Ana said,"Ehh Zohre, yeter," a scream was heard from the front of the Obasi. "Mongolar, Mongols are coming!!"

Zehra immediately unsheathes her sword and runs to the marquee. She knows the Hatuns will be safe, as Bala and Gonca are there. Bala was brought to the tribe by Osman, not to long ago. She is Osman Bey's lover.

As Zehra runs up to the tent of Ertugrul Bey, a Mongolian Commander rears up, on his horse. He talks to Dundar Bey in a nasty tone, saying him and Gunduz are nothing more than shepherds now. "You will come with me to bow down to Balgay." He says. Boğaç Alp starts to respond back, coming right in front of the commander, ready to protect his Bey.

Kongar, the commander, doesn't seem happy with what the Alp says. He unsheathes his sword, and raises it up, about to swing down on the loyal alp. Zehra watches in horror. Kongar swings down and— clang. Zehra had run up and blocked Boğaç from harm. If Allah wills, it isn't your time Boğaç, she thinks.

Kongar looks down at her, and freezes. Something about her brings pain and sorrow. His fierce Mongolian self dissolves, replaced with a man, who has seen pain. She brings up memories, memories too painful to remember. The memories are forced shut, locked into a cage in Kongar's brain, as if someone wanted to remove them.

Selam!
I hope you guys liked the beginning of my new story. I didn't start at the beginning of Kurulus Osman episodes because those episodes don't involve Zehra as much as this one. I know these chapters aren't too long and this one didn't have much action, but it is because I am still introducing you to the story. The story behind Zohre Hatun isn't true. I made it up. Anyway I hope you liked this. Bye ❤️🥰💗😊