Childhood

*After Zehra and Konur were brought to the tribe.*

"Boran Abi'm!!" shouts a girl about the age of 10. She looks all over the place. Searching for her friend. The children just finished the training for the day, and decided to play hide and seek, as it was the perfect time. Maghrib had finished, and the sky was turning black.

Zehra, the girl, was chosen as the seeker. Obviously, the 3 boys chose her as a seeker because she is the most smallest and she was a girl. But Zehra didn't care. She was thankful enough that the tribe brought her in, and let her train with the boys. Her friend, Aygul, had a fiery spark inside of her, but had to be obedient to her mother.

Zehra looked all over for the boys. Not one of them hid in the training field, or healing tent. She hoped to find someone quick, as Hafsa Hatun would call them in soon. Boran was the quickest to find. He always HAD to sneeze, laugh, or cough at some point. However, sometimes it took Batur and Konur ages to be found.

Walking toward the potter's shop, Zehra hears a snicker. Then a bunch of shushes and a "Ahmak Boran!" She creeps behind the big bowl of clay, and sees a shoe. Zehra pokes it and hears a howl.

"ZEHRA!!! Not my toe!!"

"Well Batur, you are found! As well as you, Boran and Konur Abi!"

The four children walk towards Bamsi Bey's tent, hoping to catch a story before being sent to their own. Zehra looks up at the boys and smiles. She couldn't be a happier friend.