Kanatlarının Ucu Kırılmasın

Zehra's eyes open at the sound of war cries and weapons clinking. Her eyes adjust and she sees her abi, Konur, standing over her, protecting her from the mongol scum. Her eyes turn to the left and she watches in sorrow as Goktug kills a bunch of Alps. Her vision blurs, and her eyes roll back into her head.

————————————————————————

Finally, the Mongolians stop coming, and Balgay had escaped, yet again. Konur throws his sword into the toprak and rushes to Zehra. He looks at her injured body and tears roll down his eyes. He sobs into her chest. Suddenly, his head shoots up and his eyes widen. He turns and yells to Osman Bey and the other Alps, who were tearing up at the other side of the battlefield.

"Yaşıyor!!"

They all come running and get right to work. Osman Bey sends a few Alps off to make a stretcher. Konur and Ayaz start preparing a fire. Dumrul is sent to guard Kongar. Boran Alp gently lays Zehra against the tree. He feels the wound and sees that it is heavily bleeding. He quickly takes out a white kerchief, and presses it on her. Konur comes back and the others walk away, letting him care for her.

Once the knife is heated, Konur winces as he presses it onto Zehra. There was no movement from her. He applies ointment and wraps the wound up.

After cleaning his hands from the blood, he turns around and comes face to face with his brother. The traitor. It turns out Dumrul Alp tied him to the tree beside Zehra. Konur never had the heart to get mad at someone he truly loved but after what Kongar did to Zehra, he couldn't help himself.

"YOU ARE- WERE MY BROTHER, GOKTUG!! WHAT HAS MADE YOU BETRAY AFTER LEARNING YOUR PAST?!?!? HOW COULD YOU HIT YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT?!?!!?!!!!"

Dumrul came quickly next to Konur, "Konur Alp?"

"WHAT IS IT DUMRUL???"

Dumrul flinched, then recalled the flashback of when Osman Bey told him Goktug must've been poisoned. It was a strong thing, he had said. Poison made the great Turgut Bey hurt his best friends. Konur calmed down after realizing it wasn't his brother's fault for betraying. He then went to the woods to hunt, as it was the thing he most loved to do.

————————————————————————

Boran sat beside Zehra and blinked back tears. Zehra, the one who always teased him. The one who he wrestled with. The one who he was comforted with. The one whom he could spill his secrets to. What would he do without her?

*cough*

"Zehra!?!?!?" Boran's head swiveled around and he turned shocked as Zehra awakened. He was ready for her to start teasing him for crying, but she didn't even look at him. Instead, she looked straight at Goktug, who sat across from her. She started singing,

"Kanatlarının ucu kırılmasın,"

"Kadir mevlam seni namerde muhtaç etmesin,"

Tears start spilling out of Goktug's eyes. He looks over at Zehra and stutters, "Abla.." Boran's jaw opens. Dumrul's eyes widen. Zehra smiles softly. He was back. Her brother was back.

Goktug was back.