Unaccepted

All the happiness drains out of Zehra's face. She picks her lips, pressing them together, as she tries to keep her cool. Zehra is a very strong kadın, and rarely ever cries, but seeing the hate and anger on Goktug's face as he tries to flee from his family, brings tears to her eyes.

Goktug looks at the Hatun, the pain in the back of his head once again clouding the thoughts of Kongar. "Neden Goktug'm, kardeşim.." He is suddenly overcome with memories. The kadın in front of him yelling out to Konur Alp. "Abi!" She had said. That same woman, hitting his sword with force, blocking him from killing one of Osman's alps. And then...there was the last memory. A memory from long ago, so long ago Kongar can't remember it happening in his lifetime.

A boy rushes into the tent, filled with fury. A smaller boy, only about age 4, looks up at him and stops making his bed. "What is it Konur Abi? What makes you so mad?" The older boy, the one named Konur, lets out a huff of breath and kicks his boots off. "Why does Zehra get to participate in the Alp practices? It's not like any of the other girls do it." He complains. "ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS SHOW HER SKILLS OFF. LIKE WHO CARES?!?!? WHO CARES?!!!?" Just then, a girl walks in. "Allah, Konur stop acting like a baby. All I want to do is fight. I want to be martyred for the sake of Allah, not for showing off."

"Zehraaa..." Kongar looks over at the Hatun. She laughs while the tears run down her cheeks. "Are you really back, Goktug? Will you be with your siblings now?" Kongar's face softens as he looks over to his sister. But he doesn't want to believe it. A tear tries to slide down his face, but he pushes it back up. "I am not your kardeş! I am a mongol and you are a Türk!!"

With that he hurries into the forest, Zehra not even following him. She keeps seated on Asli, while more tears and tears run down her face. Her brother- the thought was cut short. Even if Kongar was their brother, Konur would not disobey Osman's orders. Something must have happened to him.

By the time Zehra reaches the site, Konur regained his consciousness. The expression on his face was like stone. But there was pain in his eyes. "Abi....." Zehra runs up to Konur, about to embrace him into a hug. However, Konur held up his hand. "That is not our brother, Zehra. I was wrongful to think so. Osman Bey deserves to punish me, we need to go tell him what has happened."

Hi guys!

I know I rarely post anymore...but I am really busy with school. I will try to post every week but I might only do one story.....