The Meet

Osman Bey sent Zehra back to the tribe, with the excuse of her letting Kongar escape, he can't trust her with any other important missions.

A few days later, Gunduz Bey was elected to be Bey while Ertugrul Ghazi was absent. No new missions were assigned to Zehra, and no one filled her in in anything. Konur was away on a mission. He couldn't tell her much, except that he told Osman about Goktug, and Osman would get back their brother.

Boran was the only Alp that really talked to Zehra. A lot of Alps were absent from the tribe, but Boran stuck with Osman. He said that Osman wanted things to remain a mystery, but Dundar wasn't dead and Osman was trying to expose Alisar. Zehra had to agree with her Bey, but things were getting boring in the tribe, with only Halime Sultan and the other Hatuns to talk to.

The morning after the election, Zehra decides to ride Asli to the forest. Just because she didn't have a mission, doesn't mean she can't hunt.

Loading Asli's saddle with arrows, Zehra runs into Bala. "Ahhh, Bala! Where are you off to?"

"Osman Bey has called me to the tree near the Otsu Plains. I'm going to go there," after a while, she adds, "and ask him about Adelfa."

Zehra met the Princess in the tribe, and it DID seem like Adelfa was crushing on Osman. "merak etme Bala. I am sure he is still after his moonlight." She laughs and heads off. Zehra also trots out of the tribe. She doesn't exactly know where she is going, and what she is doing, but she is letting her instincts guide her.

After a while Zehra comes across a calming area of scenery. She hops off of Asli and ties her to a bush. "Sübhanallah!" In front off her was a lushly green area, closed in by trees. A water fall flowed right through the middle, and into a small pond. Birds flew around the area, and landed on the trees. Zehra sits on the green moss near the pond, and decides to make prayer here.

But before she could lay her mat down, she hears a rustling in the distance. It was far enough from her newly claimed spot, but she wanted to know who it was.

Darting through the trees, she saw a horse. And behind the horse, a man. Goktug. Hopefully he didn't know about her spot. She came out into the open and said, "Kongar..."

He turned around and looked surprised to see her. His hand was stroking his horses mane, and his face was soft, not like the fierce face he put on in front of Balgay. "Sen...ne işin var burada??" Zehra walks closer, totally ignoring the question. Instead she starts stroking his horse. "Your horse is as pure as the inside of your heart Goktug." She murmurs.

"Zehra Hatun! I told you and I will tell you one last time. I am NOT Goktug, I am Kongar." He takes his horse by the reins and jumps onto it. He starts riding away when Zehra calls out to him.

"Then why don't you kill me?"