Epilogue

"May I come in?"

"Yes, my Bey. Of course."

It had only been a few months after the conquest of Kulucahisar. Bala and Osman were just the cutest couple ever, Hazal Hatun was being annoying, Halime Sultan was putting her in her place, and Goktug was quickly adjusting.

Osman Bey came in to find Zehra Hatun alone. She ushered him to the couch, and he sat down. She went to the table to prepare some sherbet, but Osman said it was okay. Zehra sat down on the floor and listened to what Osman had to say.

"As you know, we just got Kulucahisar. Our next aim is Inegol. I have placed spies everywhere. Zulfikar Dervish is placed as a priest. My baba's friend Arito and his daughter, Eleftelya, are working as cooks. I need someone from the tribe, someone with experience, someone that is a warrior to also go in the castle as a spy. Someone like you."

Zehra's eyes widened. She would be separated from her kardeşler again. Who knew if she would see them again. But this wasn't about her. This was for the Kayis. This was for the Turks. This was for the state Osman Bey was trying to create. She agreed. She would do it. And she wouldn't let him down. No matter what happened, she would do her duty.

Now An Incomplete Family is completed. I really hope you liked the fanfic. Vote, comment and give feedback. What should Zehra do in the castle. Should she meet someone 😏 or just do her duty. If she happens to meet a special someone, who should it be. I already have some options in my mind. Maybe someone else from the tribe should hold a special place for her in their heart. Comment down all your ideas for the sequel. However, I'm not doing the sequel for a while as I am about to do a new collab with a friend. Bye. Ly!