11"

"Marlene! Hurry up!" Rosaleé yelled banging her fist on the door to their joint bathroom

"Don't get your wand in your twist! It takes time to look this perfect!" she hollered from the other side of the door.

The girls were all starting to get ready for the party tonight that was held in the common room celebrating their win against Ravenclaw.
Marlene had shut herself in the bathroom while Lily curled Alice's hair and Mary sieved through outfit options, meanwhile Rosaleé stood in only her underwear rapidly pounding the bathroom door.

"Marlene I swear to god if you don't come out right now!"

"What you gonna do about it frenchie?"

"Just you wait Mckinn-"

"Hey guys! We were just wondering when...woah!" Sirius had suddenly barged through the girls dorms door and was currently leaning against the frame, eyes scanning over Rosaleé, "nice"

"Thanks!" She grinned "you like? I've got new some underwear and I need a second opinion. So what do you thin-"

"Sirius! Get out!" Yelled Lily in utter disbelief.

"How'd you even get up here?!" Mary blinked in confusion.

"I have my ways" he winked.

"Should we be worried or- ?" Rosaleé drifted off, her locking eyes with a disturbed Alice.

"The boys wanted to know if you were ready" he stated, eyes raking over Rosas body "clearly not" he smirked.

"That's it! Rosa get some clothes on!" Lily demanded

"What? But I never got an opinion on-"

"Now!"

"Merlin! fine!" The girl slipped a robe on as Marlene finally came out of the bathroom.

"Way to ruin the fun Lils" Sirius smirked

"What's all the yelling about? Oh hi Sirius. Wait... what?!" 

"Marlene" he winked in return "I'll see you ladies in a bit" and with that he slyly left the room closing the door behind him.

"What a pervert" Alice shivered

"I never got an opinion on my new underwear" Rosaleé pouted. "Eh I'm sure Gideon will give me an answer later"

"Probably. Wait. What. No!" Mary shouted in realisation as Marlene cackled behind her.

————

"So? Are they coming?" James asked expectantly to Sirius.

"Nope! Not yet" he replied to the bespectacled boy, weirdly happily.

"Why has he got that look on his face?" Remus asked slightly concerned. "For fuck sake that's never a good sign"

"Padfoot? What happened?" Peter squeaked, also fairly worried.  

"I just walked in on the famous Rosaleé Devaux half naked!" He boasted.

"Good going Padfoot!"

"What the fuck!?"

"Oh no!"

James looked at the boy with a smirk, Remus turned a bright shade of red meanwhile Peter clasped his hands over his ears preventing himself from having to listen any longer.

"Nice one mate!" James laughed

"No! Not nice one you pervert!" Remus interrupted

"Relax Moony, she was fine with it. She's literally a model, she does shoots in her underwear like all the time"

"Doesn't mean she wants you to walk in on her! Did she give you her consent?"

"Was she as good as the photos?" James queried

"Better"

"Nice"

"I'm done with you two honestly...Fucking perverts"

———————————————————————————

A/N

Remus defending Rosaleé>>>>>>>

Also peters the cutest.

Party scene next chapter
Love

M-