57"

August 1981

August 1981

Viola spent the day at the Longbottoms leaving Rosaleé and Remus to spend the day together.

The couple were tangled in the white sheets of their bed looking out through the window of their bedroom watching the waves of the sea lap.

"We should probably get up and do something" Remus said trying to slide out of the sheets

"Nooo" Rosaleé protested grabbing his wrist and pulling him back down on top of her preventing him from leaving.
Remus used his arms to prop himself up so he wasn't crushing Rosa and quickly kissed her lips while hovering over him. Rosaleé tried to pull him down into her but Remus only chucked and got off her and padded towards the shower.

"Come on. If you get up we can take the rowing boat later around the cliffs"

"I hate how you know my weaknesses" Rosaleé shouted after him as he stepped into the bathroom

"You joining me or not?"

"Coming!"

"Rosaleé! I swear to merlin if you rock his fucking boat one more time"

"Don't tell me you're scared Lupin" she teased as she rocked it a little more.

"I warned you" suddenly Remus' strong arms wrapped around Rosaleés waist as he threw her into the sea.

"What the fuck?!" Rosaleé splutterd as she surfaced spitting out water as her hair and clothes clung to her. "You're evil, you know that?"

"What me? I'm perfect?"

"Shut up and help me out" Rosaleé said holding her hand out waiting for Remus to pull her up.

As soon as Remus took her hand to help her out Rosaleé dragged Remus into the water cracking as he coughed and shook his head causing water droplets to spray her.

"Stop it you're like a wet dog" she laughed clinging onto him in the water "oh wait..."

"Very funny" he blanched as he pulled an unamused face.

"Thank you. I'm quite proud of it myself" she smiled brushing his wet hair out of his face.

Suddenly Remus swan underneath her lifting her up on his shoulders.

"Remus! If you dunk me right now, you're not getting any for atleast-"

Rosaleé was cut of as Remus tossed her off from his shoulder submerging her in the wave.

"You better get swimming, it's a long way back to the shore" Rosa grinned as she pulled herself back onto the boat and started rowing away.

"Get back here right now! What the fuck Rosa"

"You're gonna have to catch me first"

"I'm so done with you"

"You love me. You'd be pretty boring without me and I suggest less talking and more swimming" she winked.

"I can't believe you went off without me" Remus huffed as they walked back along the cliffs to their cottage. The sun was slowly going down on the horizon casting a beautiful glow across the sea. The wind whipped their wet hair and their clothes started to dry as they strolled hand in hand.

"Well you caught me eventually... unfortunately "

A shriek left Rosas mouth as Remus lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Mrs Lupin, I've had enough with you today"

"Oh no. How ever will I make it up to you?"

———————————————————————————
A/B

Babs

Ive just neglected my school work today lollll. I've not done shit. Anywayhhhh. You don't care whatever lmao