43"

"I did it! I finally asked her to be my girlfriend!" James exclaimed walking through the door and into the dorm

Rosaleé was slumped against Sirius' shoulder slowly falling to sleep while Remus was helping Peter with his potions homework.

Rosaleé jumped up suddenly causing Sirius to flinch as she jump off the bed and onto James, tackling him onto the other bed. "I knew you were gonna do it you fucking little annoying shit! So proud of you" she cooed ruffling his hair.

"I'm sorry mate" Sirius sighed patting James back comfortingly

"Why?"

"Well I assumed she said no ?"

"No... she said yes"

"Oh, I'm sorry for her"

"Why?"

"She's dating you"

"Fuck off"

"We're happy for you mate" Remus smiled genuinely to James.

"Yeah" agreed Peter finally finishing his homework and putting it away as Rosaleé joined them and shuffled down in between them.

"Merlin, could you imagine what your kids are gonna be like. Some sort of weird hybrid Satan crossed with an Angel" Sirius laughed, not being able to comprehend the stark difference between the pair.

"My bets Satan" Rosaleé piped up, practically sat on Remus' knee.

"Agreed" hummed Sirius. "James would be their dad after all"

"Can we not scare her off with the idea of children thank you very much" James said interrupting.

"You know, if ever have kids I bet they'd bully James' kids. I can feel it in my bones" Rosaleé commented causing Peter to snicker.

"I can imagine that actually" Remus hummed in agreement.

"Stop!"

James had convinced them to come down to the quidditch pitch with him so he could show them a new trick he'd been working on.
Rosaleé and Remus walked a few metres in front, bumping shoulder and grazing hands as they went, behind them James, Sirius and Peter smirked.

"It's actually quite painful to watch" James commented

"They're both living in denial at the minute. When will they realise they want to fuck the shit out of each other?" Sirius added casually

"Sirius!" Peter squeaked utterly appalled while James cackled.

"You think they've snogged yet?" James asked

"Oh definitely" Sirius replied "it's Rosa, she always gets what she wants and has no problem taking it. It's hot-"

James slapped him up the back off his head interrupting his comment "don't let Remus hear you"

"Friends my arse" Sirius said glancing to the pair shoving each other and laughing loudly.

James flew through the air showing off his new tricks while Sirius hit bludgers at him as Peter marvelled at them. Rosaleé and Remus sat on the stands not really paying to others any attention.

"So what actually happens on the full moon?"

"Well, it's kind of gory saying it but all my bones break and then reform into the werewolf structure. That's why it's so painful"

"Oh I'm sorry..."

"No, it's oka-"

"...Sorry you're such a badass. What's it like having that much swag?"

"I literally just told you my bones break and reform every month and you say 'swag'? That's the worst thing you've said to date"

"Hey it's not my fault that you're too cool"

"I feel like you're being sarcastic right now"

"What? Me? Never!" She gasped hand on heart as she pecked his nose.

"You missed"

"Huh, guess I did" she smiled leaning in to kiss him before swerving last second "sike! Didn't see that coming did you? Wait! Where are you going? Come back!"

"To Peter and far away from you!"

"Pain"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Rem+Rosa= perfection