42"

With Rosaleé knowing Remus' secret they had quickly become inseparable

With Rosaleé knowing Remus' secret they had quickly become inseparable. The two were almost always seen together, wether it was Rosaleé just watching Remus read in the libary or them both laughing with the marauders and the girls.
They would often get curious glances from their knowing friends but they would only brush them off and keep insisting they were just friends.

Rosaleé and Remus sat under a large willow tree on the far edge of the lake, away from prying eyes. Rosaleé rested her head on Remus' lap as he read the daily prophet while Rosa smoked.

"No, just think about it hypothetically"

"That's insane"

"No listen. If vector can steal the moon why can't I?"

"Vector?"

"You know? From despicable me"

"What?"

"Uncultured" she huffed "if the moons gone then you wouldn't have to turn"

"I appreciate the thought however I have severe doubt in your ability to pull it off"

"Yeah, come back to me with that" she waved blowing smoke away from her cigarette.

"Can I save some?" He asked gesturing to Rosas cigarette.

"Sure" Rosaleé took a large drag out of her cigarette and sat up. She placed her hand on the back of his neck pulling him forward so they were face to face. Remus instinctively parted his lips and Rosaleé blew the smoke into his mouth, their lips grazing tantalisingly.
Rosaleé pulled back as a large smirk painted her face at the sight of Remus' face.
Rosaleé started to move away from him causing Remus to groan and pull her back, backing her into the trunk of the tree.

"Oh it's too easy" she grinned mischievously running a hand down his chest.

"Shut up already" he said pushing her hair back and slamming his lips onto hers.
Rosaleé would like to say she was shocked by Remus' forwardness but she had seen it coming. She'd been teasing him all week and she could tell it was infuriating him to no ends.
Rosaleés laughter was muffled as he pressed her up against the bark as he moved his kisses down to her jaw. Rosa ran her hands in his soft hair curing pieces around her finger.
Remus moved back to her lips roughly and pulled away breathing heavy and gasping.

"Merlin You're so fucking annoying"

"You love it"

"I don't"

"Well your previous actions proved otherwise" she smirked still pinned to the tree.

"That's some fighting talk for someone pinned to a tree"

"Well, you know me" she winked

"Unfortunately"

"Don't act like I'm not the best thing that's ever happened to you Remus Lupin"

"You make me want to bang my head against this tree"

"Aw. That's so cute"

"Fuck sake Rosie. You're so infuriating"

"Oh no" she pouted "I- just- guess- you'll- have- to -deal-with-it" she said in between quick pecks.

Rosaleé laughed at the sight of red lipstick smudged all around his face. She pulled her sleeve of her jumper down and wiped it away as he released her and sat down. Rosa followed him to the floor and sat in his lap drawing circles on his forearm where his shirt sleeve was rolled up as he carried on reading his paper while the birds chirped in the distance.

———————————————————————————
A/N

IM DEAD 💀