44"

Rosaleé and Lily had been looking for the boys for at least 30 minutes before eventually finding them all crowded around in a huddle outside

Nearing them they all jumped back making the girls look at them suspiciously

"What are you all doing"'Lily questioned looking at them all curiously.

"Don't even worry about it Lily flower" James said kissing her cheek and turning to Rosaleé "Rosa? Do you think you could pick up that special bit of paper that's on my bed on my dorm?" He winked

"Special bit of paper?... oh. Yeah sure" she nodded finally understand that they needed the map "hey, where's Peter?"

"Asleep in the dorm I think" Sirius answered

"I'll be careful no to wake him then"

"I'm so confused of what's happening right now" Lily confessed looking towards Rosaleé for answers.

"Don't even worry your pretty little head"

Rosaleé made her way back up to the castle and pushed the door open slowly into the dorm. She furrowed her eyebrows as small muffled sobs filled the room from Peters bed.

"Peter?"

The crying stopped and only little sniffles could be heard.

"Rosaleé is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me"

Peter poked his head out from under the covers. His eyes were blotchy and red. His face looked pale and tense.

"Are you okay? Have you been crying?" She asked worriedly walking over towards his bed and perching next to him.

"I-I- I'm okay" he sniffed

"It's okay not to be okay Pete. Tell me what's wrong"

"N-nothing. I-m fine"

"You can tell me what's a matter"

"N-nothings a matter. I'm just sad. Rosa?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you ever hate me?"

"I don't think so"

Peter just scanned her face sadly, his eyes welling once again.
Rosaleé noticed this and pulled him into a tight hug trying to comfort the smaller boy.

"I'm scared Rosa"

"Of what?"

"Everything"

"As long as we all have each other we'll be fine" she said softly and Peter only gave a single nod in response and sat there silently.

Slowly the boy started to calm down and Rosa could finally relax now that Peter was back to himself.

"Come on, I've got to get the map down to James" she said holding her hand out and pulling Peter off the bed and throwing her arm around his shoulders guiding him back to the other marauders.

"Took you long enough" Sirius said jokingly as they returned

"Sorry, I got a little held up" she said smiling at Peter reassuringly.

Perhaps Rosaleés soft spot for Peter would be her fall down.

"Well I'm glad you're both here now" James said "we need all the brain power possible for this prank"

"Ooo, I'm intrigued" Rosaleé said excited.

"It's the end of term prank" Sirius said "before we break up for Easter. That way we can't get detentions"

"That's bold of you to think that they won't give them to us when we come back" Remus added

"Eh. It will be worth it" James replied.

———————————————————————————
A/N

I know you're all going to hate me rn. Sorry

But thank you for 40k!