30"

The two stumbled up, fixing their uniform and dusting themselves down

"You know Devaux, if you wanted me like that all you had to do was ask" Remus smirked as he ran a hand through his hair. A strange surge of confidence coursing through his body.

"Oh really?" Rosaleé quirked with an eyebrow raised "maybe sometime later. It's a bit dirty in here don't you think?" She whispered back seductively in his ear.

"I'll be holding you to it" he said with a simper.

Rosaleé only threw her head back and laughed melodically "I like this confident Remus, it's suits you. Not that shy Remus isn't equally as adorable"

"Well you seem to bring out both sides of me"

"Awwe, so I make Likkle Remus nervous?" She cooed stepping closer into his personal space.

"Don't act stupid Rosie. You know you do"

"Me? Acting stupid? I would never" she gasped placing a hand over her heart as Remus rolled her eyes at her. "What was that? Did the Remus Lupin just roll his eyes at me?!" She joked, reaching for his tie and pulling him closer.

"Perhaps. What are you going to do abou-"

"Guys! There you are! We've been looking everywhere!" Peter shouted bursting through the door "we've finished all the cupboards! We can go!" He beamed, a massive smile on his face as James and Sirius appeared behind Peter both smiling slyly at each other.

"What were you doing in here? You've not cleaned the other cupboards. We've had to do them" James spoke nudging Sirius who winked at them suggestively.

"Well if some prick didn't shut the door behind them We would of been able to get out of here"

"Oops, my bad" Sirius laughed bringing his hands up  in surrender.

"Let me get out of here there's too much dust in my lungs right now" Rosaleé announced pushing through the boys that stood in the door way.
James and Sirius looked at Remus expectantly as Rosa left.

"You're both twats you know that" he sniggered shaking his head  "I know you did that on purpose"

"What's happening right now?" Peter asked looking up at each boy.

"You should be thanking us Moony" James replied slapping a hand on his back.

"We all know you fancy a piece of Devaux" Sirius grinned "we're helping you out"

"Wait what?!" Peter squeaked in astonishment.

"I don't fancy Rosa"

"Of course you don't mate" James laughed pushing his glasses up his nose.

"I don't!"

"Keep living in denial Moony"

"Ohhhh Rosa and Moony would be so cute!" Peter spoke as he clasped his hands together.

"You know what? I'm done. I'm leaving"

"Wait for us!"

Lily had scheduled a revision meeting ,in preparation of their NEWTs, in the library much to Rosaleés dismay. The four girls sat around a small oak table that was covered with books and parchment.

"This is torture!" Marlene groaned slamming her head down onto the table causing Mary to jump up who was slowly falling asleep.

"Agreed. This is against my human rights" whined Rosa flicking balls of paper at Mary's head.

"You're both so dramatic. It's not that bad" Alice said looking up when she finished writing her sentence.

"You both need to revise for the exams they're very import-"

"- very important for our future. We knowww" the two blonds groaned together.

"Well shut up then and get studying. And Mary, wake up!"

———————————————————————————
A/N

James and Sirius causing mayhem with Rosa and Rem.

Not rem denying his feelings for Rosa🤚🏽