50"

"That was insane" James sighed happily flopping down on the sofa back at Rosaleés manner "your brothers a beast"

"That's a bit far. But please calm down, he's joining us for dinner later" Rosaleé said flopping down next to him.

"What are we going to do till then?" Asked Sirius as Rosaleé started putting his hair up in a bun for him.

"Well I think I'm seeing Georgine, Emilie and Cecile later and I think we're taking some Muggle bikes and riding down to the lake that's a few miles away. You can come if you want"

"Yeah, those girls are hot" Sirius smirked

"True that" Rosaleé agreed patting his shoulder signalling that his hair was done "but if you're gonna go for any go for Georgine, that girl won't care when you ditch her later on. But if for any reason you hurt her, you better get running"

"Noted"

The group had managed to wrestle out the old bikes from a shed outside the manner and Rosaleé cast an extendable charm on her bag filling it with snacks and picnic blankets.

Meeting Georgine, Emilie and Cecile down the end of the track they all cycled through the winding farmers passages and eventually came across a clearing with a small lake in the centre, a waterfall falling above them while the trees surrounded them.

"Woah" Sirius said glancing around slightly in awe.

"How did you find this place?"'Remus asked

"Long story" Rosaleé snickered throwing a wink to Emilie who rolled her eyes in amusement.

"Come on I'm boiling" Cecile said jumping into the lake and not waiting for anyone else.
Suddenly Remus scooped Rosa up in his arms and jumped into the lake after Cecile causing Rosaleé to resurface and scowl at him.

"I could of drowned and died!" She pouted clinging onto him

"Oh no! That would be a shame" he teased back kissing her nose

"I don't like your sarcasm"

"What sarcas-"

"Cannon ball!" James shouted bombing into the water slashing them all as Sirius laughed from the side and quickly joined him. Shortly followed by Georgine and Emilie.

As the group swam and laughed Rosaleé and Remus snook away and decided to walk through the trees. They strolled happily, their pinkies intertwined as the sun set and the dappled light shined through the branches of the trees. 

"Are you okay?" Rosaleé asked taking in Remus wore appearance.

"Just the full moon soon. I'll be okay" he smiled reassuring her and tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. After all this time Rosaleé still made him nervous. He didn't know if he would ever stop getting butterflies whenever she looked at him.

"Well, now that I know about your condition I can nurse you back to health" she said bumping his shoulder.

"No offence Rosie but I'd be worried for my life if you tried to nurse me back to health"

"Woowww the disrespect!" She huffed letting go of his hand and jokingly turning her back away from him.

"I'm joking! You'd be a great nurse!" Remus said grabbing her waist and pulling her back into him.

"A sexy nurse?"

"Yes a sexy nurse" he confirmed hiding a smile

"... like you're a sexy Professor"

"...I walked straight into that one didn't I?"

"Yep"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Thank you for 50k!!!! Whattttttttf