53"

Autumn 1979

Autumn 1979

"I can't believe my bestfriends gotten married!" Rosaleé exclaimed hugging Lily tightly.

James and Lilys wedding was a small one. With the times being dark they had confined it to close family and friends.

"I know!" Marlene exclaimed also squeezing Lily.

"Ooohh Lily Potter. It has a nice ring to it" Alice giggled from Mary's side.

James and Lily had finished their first dance and all the girls had stolen Lily and pulled her onto the dance floor.

Remus sat at his table with James,Sirius and Peter, while he watched Rosaleé laugh and dance on the dance floor.

"God you're so whipped" Sirius laughed as he noticed Remus watching her with a loving gaze "never thought I'd see the day James would be married and you head over heals"

"Huh?" Remus said only just realising that Sirius was taking to him.

"Merlin" Sirius sighed as James laughed and patted Remus on the back playfully.

"Welcome to the club mate. S'pose you'll be tying the knot soon enough?"

"I don't know, we've not really thought about it" Remus started instantly feeling a little tensed but smiled gently.

"If you love her mate there's no time to waste. It's dark out there, you've got to make the most of the genuine things. What's Rosa saying? Live your life to it's full potential?" James said.

"Yeah" Remus simply replied looking back over to the girls on the dance floor.

Rosaleé and Remus had apparated back to the cottage after the wedding festivities had come to an end and they had said goodbye to everyone.

Rosas heels were kicked off by the door as Remus' overcoat was draped on the back of the chair with his sleeves rolled up as they danced slowly in their kitchen.
Soft music played from their Muggle Walkman that was perched on the window sill above the sink as Rosaleé rested her head on Remus chest, her feet on top of his has they rocked around the kitchen. Remus' arms were wrapped around her waist to keep her steady. The only light the soft glow of the light house in the distance.

"I'm really happy. Do you know that?" Remus said speaking down to Rosaleé "it's selfish, there's so much happening right now. But I'm happy"

"It's not selfish. You should be happy, you're with me" she teased looking up to him.

"Your egos getting to Sirius' size" Remus chuckled brushing her hair out of her face.

"It all about the self confidence babe" Rosaleé winked with a smile "if it's getting too much I don't mind giving to charity" she joked "you can have some of mine"

"You're so irritating"

"You love me really"

"That I do"

———————————————————————————
A/N

I love Jily sm.

Tell you a secret James is actually my fav marauder 😳 don't hate me. Chile

Tbh I think it's just cos I fancy Arron Taylor Johnson too much.