26"

A few days has past since the party at the Potter manner

A few days has past since the party at the Potter manner. Within those few days Rosaleé, Georgine, Emilie and Cecile had all said their goodbyes to the the girls and the marauders and spent the last few days back at home before returning to school.

Rosaleé was reunited with the Marauders as the train rattled down the tracks on its way to Hogwarts.

"This years going so fast" Peter sighed stretching as a packet of caldron cakes fell off his lap "I don't want to leave. Do you think we'll all still be friends?"

"Of course Pete" Rosaleé yawned stretching her arms  awaking from her nap. Her legs resting on Sirius' lap, a new tradition it seemed.

"Obviously" James returned playing with a snitch as it fluttered away a little before snatching it out of the air again.

"Yeah who am I going to talk to if all you lot fuck off" Sirius spoke playing with Rosa's shoe lace.

"Yourself" The girl answered

"I'm not a psychopath"

"Debatable"

"Lily said we have NEWTs soon" James said as he scrunched his face.

"Ew" the girl blanched

"My thoughts exactly" Sirius agreed shooting gun fingers at Rosa.

"What about you Remus?" Peter asked from across the apartment "do you think we'll all still me friends? Remus!"

"Huh? Oh sorry Pete. Yeah course we will" he smiled tightly looking up from his copy of The Daily Prophet.

"What's up with you?" James asked looking at Remus' face.

"There's been another Muggle attack" he frowned throwing James the paper so he could look.

"It's disgusting" James shook his head in disgrace "discriminating someone for their blood. Someone needs to do something about it"

"Don't worry Prongs. When we leave this place we're gonna change the world" Sirius spoke slapping a hand on his shoulder reassuringly.

The feast seemed to drag on as the students just wanted to get back to their common rooms to talk and relax.

Rosaleé and the marauders were all huddled in the boys dorm. Peter snuggled under his covers while James and Sirius starting sticking up some photos from Christmas on the walls. Rosaleé was sat on Remus' bed while he was sat on the floor infront of her. The girl unknowingly ran her hands through his hair, occasionally making small plaits and twists.
Remus first flinched at the contact but relaxed slightly, silently enjoying the feeling of her soft delicate hands running though his hair.

"So, we need another prank idea" James started as he finished sticking the last photo onto the wall.

"Hold on, I'm not doing a prank with you lot again. You all disappeared on me last time!"

"Don't be so dramatic Devaux, we were there the whole time" Sirius whistled as he flopped on his bed.

"You all drive me insane?"

"Even Peter?"

"Yes"

"Even Remus"

"Extremely insane"

"Damn Devaux, you don't give up" Sirius snickered "even Remus drives you insane"

As soon as those words spilt out of his mouth him and James burst out into a fit of laugher. Knowingly wiggling their eyebrows at each other.

"I don't get it. What was the joke?" Peter mumbled, buried beneath layers of blankets.