A/N: Important! Pls read

Hello, my readers! So someone commented That my delay in publishing the sequel to Our Naija Babe made me lose readers.

I need y'all to understand my delay. At first, I was preparing for my Post Utme though it's postponed for now. 2020 was a year filled with exams for me!

Now, I traveled to my village for the holiday and I met my relatives. My aunts like to send me errands a lot so I hardly touch my phone. My delay was never intentional. It was the circumstances.

Also, I want to share something to y'all. Everyone said that the ending of Our Naija Babe is bad. I agree but I have a reason why I did that. I never wanted to hurt anyone it's just that I have fallen in love with Naomi and Freddy. I ship them so much that I didn't want the book to end with them as teenagers. They make a perfect couple and I want to witness them as adults so I decided to create a situation that will allow me to write a sequel.

I felt that it wouldn't be interesting to allow Naomi and Freddy to be in a relationship till they grow up. It would also be a distraction to them in their academics. That's why I separated them. The hospital incident was a way to separate them so that when they meet in the future, there will be another interesting love story to tell.

Just as how Our Naija Babe was fun, interesting, funny and lively, I'll make His 9ja Babe in such a way.

Don't you want to witness Naomi and Freddy's Young Adult romance?

The only thing that will be different is that you will have to watch out for the villain and enemy. That certain person will be as dangerous as a python and scorpion. If you underestimate the villain, you will be at risky. Even the characters are at risk. So the story becomes more interesting when Naomi tries to defeat that enemy.

I hope you understand. I never meant to cause any pain or to make you lose interest, I just wanted to create an Adult love story of Naomi and Freddy that you will also enjoy.

Thanks for reading this! I hope I haven't lost you as a readers? Share your thoughts!

❤❤💓💓💓💓💓