Twenty-three¶Eliminate 🙅🏽❌

* I wanted to share one of my art! What do you think of the girl I drew? 😋😋

*******

My glare was still on Freddy. I felt like slamming a hammer on his head.

How could he accept to do that? How can he actually choose fine girls over me?

Freddy's wide smile turned into a smirk when one of the girls handed her phone to him and winked.

Hey, why are you winking at my boyfriend? This girl is trying me.

I glanced back at Freddy and folded my arms.

Seriously? Has he forgotten that I exist? He hasn't even looked at me.

"Thank you so much!" the stupid birthday celebrant beamed. "My name is Sandra!"

No one asked you, I-too-know!

I rolled my eyes and was ready to walk away or just disappear and forget a person called Freddy existed.

"Hey!" Freddy exclaimed and smiled at them. "Could you also do me a favor?"

Sandra was quick to reply and chirped, "Yes!"

Don't tell me this fool wants to ask for their phone number? I will just kill him here!

"My..." his hand snaked around my waist and he pulled me to his torso. "My girlfriend and I want to take the best couple pictures. Could you help me with that?"

OH. MY. GOSH!! Like Wow! I am beyond speechless.

I blinked my eyes and stared at Freddy who had a big grin on his face. I looked at Sandra's shock face and then at Freddy's hand that wrapped my waist.

"She is your girlfriend?" one of Sandra's friend questioned with a high pitch.

Yeah! I'm his girlfriend. You got a problem with that?

I narrowed my eyes at the girl and she did the same.

"Yeah!" Freddy replied. "Would you help us?"

Sandra sized me and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Yes! We will" she exclaimed with a fake accent.

Freddy nodded and his hand left my waist. He took the phone they gave to him and got ready to take their pictures.

Isn't there a real photographer to do this? Why use my boyfriend?

I studied Freddy's appearance and gasped.

Now I understand! They are trying to get Freddy to notice them. See the way Freddy looks like a billionaire's son. They just want him to fall for them. I see! They just entered one chance cos there is no way I will let that happen.

I frowned and glared at them. I was still holding the shopping bag that had my new wireless earphones and Freddy's headset.

Two minutes later and I felt like slapping these girls.

Abeg, are they trying to take nudes pictures cos I don't understand why someone would position their butt at the camera.

My eyes bulged when Sandra bent with her butt facing the camera. Her shorts revealed some of her rear ends.

I snapped my head at Freddy. He was taking the picture.

Are they trying to seduces him? I don't know much about seduction but I'm sure showing your butt to a guy could be part.

My blood boiled when one of them bent with her cleavages showing.

Did your mother see your dress before you left the house? I want to understand oo!