Seven¶Evil Wand 😤😢

"Announcement! Announcement!" I lazily dragged my gaze to the stupid noisemakers in my class. I was shocked to see Freddy and Peggy trying to get the class attention.

"Please! I need to share this" Freddy beamed.

Share what? What kind of guy is this?

"Yes! He has a special announcement" Peggy chimed in.

"Oya na! Talk" The class began to give them their attention.

"I... " Freddy trailed off and smirked at me.

That's fishy!

"Naomi and I are dating. She is my girlfriend now" he exclaimed.

The class smiled and began rejoicing while I sat there in a daze. To say I was shock would be an understatement. I was beyond shock.

"I... I.. " I stuttered. How will I deny this. Na wa for this guy. He didn't even ask me for my opinion.

"My guy!" his friends praised him. "Congrats!" some exclaimed. "Cutest couple", "I ship you guys", "Wow!"... The words just flooded the class.

"I said it" Gilbert yelled to get himself known. His chest was puffed out in pride. "I knew they were dating".

Olodo (Idiot! Dummy)!!!  We weren't dating before.

"Naomi! At last, you have a boyfriend. Thank God oo" some fellow girls squealed.

"You guys make a good couple" some beamed.

I shook my head in defeat. It was too late to deny. That's when I realized I was forgetting something. I looked towards Ken. He was busy writing his note. Should I worry about my chance with him? Nah! I don't think I will ever march up to his taste. What's his true taste if I may ask?

I scrambled to my feet and gripped Freddy's arm. I forced a smile to the class and began to pull him out of the class. He has to explain himself.

"And where do you think you are going?" Our Government teacher roared. I stopped dead in my track as  I stared at the male teacher resting on the door frame.

A weak smile appeared on my face, "Sir! I wanted to call you that we were having government class".

"Now I am here. To your seat! " he yelled. I nodded. I knew that he would buy that lie.

I slipped my hand off Freddy's arm and journeyed to my desk.

"All science student out! If you are not taking government class, leave as well" he sneered.

I present to you, Mr James, our lovely Government teacher and most loved teacher by the students. I hope you enjoyed that sarcastic remark!

He glared at the students that strolled out of the class. They were the lucky ones who won't have to spend minutes listening to the boring history of our country. I watched Ken walk out of the class. Lucky! Unfortunately, Kate would be joining us in this torture since she was an art student.

Minutes later, the class was calm.

"Bring out your note" he dictated.

In his class, you are not meant to laugh, cough, smile or talk. He believes that they are distractions. Sadly, it's not all teachers that are nice in a school. I am yet to introduce some with shitty attitudes.

Class was still going on.

"Who was the president in 1982?" he yelled. Before anyone could answer, he added "Take home assignment. Write all the president of Nigeria from 1960 till date. To be submitted first thing tomorrow morning "