Six¶Create your love story💖💗💓

Another personal advice below♥️❤️❤️😏 Also, check the image above.

                     ~~~~~

Right now, I was enjoying the most common experience in Nigeria - walking home with your friends. It is as old as you are because I am sure you had gone home with some friends after school. School was over for the day and the street was filled Golden Sun College students. Cars were begging to pass as kids ran at different corner of the road. It was the typical closing time  noise!

"Some boys no get sense!" Ijeoma mumbled.

"What happened?" I asked, my hands swung as I walked in a slow pace beside her.

"Is it not that Gilbert" she hissed. "He disgraced me"

"How?"

If only she knew she wasn't the only one having stupid boys around her. In case you are confused. I am talking about Freddy.

"I was able to talk to Nonso. Our conversation was going well until Gilbert can. He called me his babe and told Nonso I was his girlfriend. I tried explaining to Nonso that it was a lie but it just led to a big humiliation," one could hear the rage in her voice. She truly liked Nonso. For me, I have given up on him. He is an hopeless case.

"While that was happening to you, I got humiliated myself " I pursed my lips as the thought flashed back. A car blew its horn at some junior students who were walking at the middle of the street. They left out a loud scream and jogged away. The road was noisy and it were all from students.

"What happened?"

"Pfft! All because of the jerk" I groaned. "Do you know that he told Ken I had a huge crush on him?" I snapped.

"Nope! He did?"

"Absolutely! See me see trouble oo! Since when did I start having crush on him? It is not as if he is among the fine boys in our class" I clicked my tongue and gave a grimace look.

"Wait oo! He is fine jare!"

"Which fine? That one?" I rolled my eyes. "Mtchew! He even told Ken not to talk to me or I would transfer my madness to him" I flapped my hands in the air. "Abeg! Which madness I get?"

"Don't mind him jor" Ijeoma placed a hand on my shoulder.

"That's not my real problem. The fac, that my image was crushed in Ken's sight, is what is truly paining me. I didn't even get to introduce myself " I yelled. "Why na?"

"You are worrying about stupid things. Ken won't think of you that way. He knows Freddy is joking" she assured me.

"How do you know?" I hissed. "What if I told you Nonso knows Gilbert was joking, what would you say?"

"Mtchew!" she fanned her hands at me dismissively. "That one no be joke! Gilbert had a serious look when he said it".

"Mtchew! Some boys can be annoying sometimes" I heaved a sigh.

"Asin eh!" Ijeoma exclaimed.

~~~~:::::::::::*::::::::::~~~~

"Which one do you prefer?" Ijeoma beamed. Her smile was so broad that you could see her white teeth.

"Between what?" I giggled.

"Ode! Between Bollywood and Hollywood" she hissed.

"Mu mu! Hollywood na " I slapped her arm. She was sitting beside me on Peggy's desk. "What did you expect me to say? "