Four¶Beauties 😘😘

God thank you. I am so glad to live to see this. There he was! My future boyfriend because that guy is so qualified.

A boy and girl stared at us. Their skin so light brown and smooth glimmered. The girl had a long black hair pulled into a ponytail.

For her mind now, she get long hair!

Her eyes were black as they swept around each corner of the room. She was beautiful. That cannot be denied but what really stole my heart was her brother. He was so tall and well built. His light brown eyes lingered at our faces and his jaw were so perfect and sharp. His hair silky and black that it made my heart race. I would love to run my fingers in that. What amazed me, were his bright full pink lips. He is so damn handsome. I can faint right now.

"We have new students. They are Nigerians who were brought up in Britain. Treat them well" he paused and studied our faces. "Pls introduce yourselves".

They must be mixed race. Look at their hair! It doesn't look afro-like.

The girl walked forward, her hip swaying at each step. She was slim, tall and beautiful. They were really an epitome of beauty.

"Hi, my name is Katherine James. My friends call me Kate. Feel free to. I hope we become friends " her soft British accent announced as her smile warmed our hearts. I stared around to see boys drooling at her. They were also amazed by her beauty.

Oh, I just wish I was exaggerating but nope! This is true black beauty.

"Hey guys! " a deep husky voice pulled me out of my thought. I smiled expectantly at him. "My name is Kenneth James. My friends call me Ken" he nodded, his hands dugged into the pocket of his ripped jeans. Fresh! Mad oo! His style is on point. He had a white fitted top on. Making sense!

"Hi, you are so welcome. We will treat you well. In fact we like you already" Peggy had began to blab. "Right guys? "

We eyed her. Who said that we wanted to join you and disgrace ourselves?

"Na wa oo! Talk na" she beckoned.

"Peggy! Please! No one asked you to talk" Mr Ade, our principal sneered.

"Sorry sir" she whispered, her head hung loosely.

You might be wondering why we are scared of Mr Ade. Well, I present to you a retired soldier who doesn't accept bribe and is a strict disciplinarian. No matter how rich you are, you always get the punishment you deserved. Even if he had to spank you himself. Trust me, he flogs like a soldier. You can imagine how it would sound and feel!

"Why are you still standing?" he yelled at us.

Old man! You didn't tell us to sit. We no want wahala! (We don't want trouble!!)

"Hey, boy!" he pointed at Gilbert. "Go call your class teacher ".

In Nigeria, we have classes assigned to a specific teacher.  Mrs Bridget was ours.

"Ehen! I have announcement" Mr Ade cleared his throat.

Boo 👎! I hate your boring speech. Leave us oo!

"Tomorrow at the assembly, we will be giving prefectship to your seniors. I want you all to be there. One day, it will be your turn. Come and appreciate them so that you can be appreciated in the future," he stated.

"So I expect the complete class, is that clear? " he added.

Nope! Not happening! There is no way every student will be present. At least I know my classmates won't be. He should stop daydreaming.