Thirty-two¶Catching feeling!🤭☺💘

After every debaters had spoken, we were ushered to our chairs. A smile played on my lips when I noticed Freddy had reserved a seat beside him specifically for me. He patted the chair and gestured for me to sit. As soon as I settled on the chair, he threw his arm on my shoulder and pulled me in for a side hug.

"You were amazing out there. You did better than I had imagined" he cheered.

"Really? Thanks!" I replied and blushed.

My heart was suddenly going ba-thump! ba-thump! Bam! Bam! Bam!

As crazy as it sounds, my heart was beating really fast. Maybe it's because I know that I like Freddy! I think that is what's making me conscious when he touches me!

"It's time for the English quiz!" Anita whispered to my school mates and me. "Where are the representatives?"

Kate and some students waved their hands.

"Come! It's time! I know you all can do it!" Anita beckoned.

Kate rose to her feet and whispered, "Wish me luck guys!"

"Good luck!" some students replied.

"Good luck, Kate!" I added.

"Good luck!" Freddy's husky voice vibrated beside me.

She smiled and left. I turned to Ken and my smile widened.

See pesin pikin oo!

Ken was smiling. His brown eyes twinkled with amusement when he gave his sister a thumbs up.

Chai, he is handsome! You guys might think I am crazy but I can't help it. It is not every day you see handsome guys. I just smile to thank God for his wonderful creature and also to thank him for the beautiful sight!

A screeching sound thrust me from my thought. I frowned but my hard glare softened when I saw a boy pull a stool to the side of my chair.

I cocked a brow at him.

"Sorry! I was assigned to stay here. If you need anything, ask me!" he beamed.

I turned and noticed each Charisma High prefects sat beside the reserved spot for the invitees.

I glanced back at the boy. He had a badge on. I peeped and the words Health perfect was carved on it.

"Hey, what's your name?" he asked.

"Errr....."

I don't feel like telling him! What name can I use to deceive him! I just want to play a prank. Hmm... Divine! No! Favour! Nope! Praise, Gift, Grace, Chioma, Chisom,....Nope! Precious! Okay! That seems okay! I'll use Precious.

"My name is Precious!"

He smiled and leaned forward. "Wow! Such a beautiful name for a girl with such precious beauty!" he whispered and winked.

My cheeks puffed and I burst into peals of laughter.

How could he say that? My name is not even Precious! Med oo! See pick up line oo!

"Why are you laughing?" Freddy whispered. I placed my hand on his thigh and tried to say some words but I couldn't stop laughing.

"Precious, why are you laughing na!"

"Who is Precious?"

The boy's brows snapped together. "Her!" he pointed at me.

Freddy chuckled and shook his head. "Is that what she told you?"