32

daisy had not spoke to harry in a week, this whole 'taking time' thing was beginning to bother her. all she could think about was him, his touch, his eyes, his energy. everything about him was so addictive. she needed him.

however, she had spoke to simon. she was able to apologise to him, for everything, and explain how guilty she has felt since then and he told her how everything is okay with harry now. daisy felt grateful when simon forgave her, like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders, knowing her and simon could be friends again. and she had also spoke to her girl friends about the whole situation, all of them being extremely understanding and in a way understood why harry needed space.

but now, everything had to be somehow mended between daisy and harry. where they could go from here, how much more time he needs, if he is still going to even want her.

walking into the studio with her camera bag, she greeted kon and the rest of the crew. "you alright?"

"yeah, are you?" daisy smiled at kon, unzipping her bag.

"yeah, so. how's you and harry then?" he grinned at her, causing her to pause.

"god, you know about all that too?" shaking her head at him, she laughed slightly.

"hey, i know everything." he grinned, "anyways i'm vlogging today," he shoved a camera in her face, "say hi daisy."

"jesus kon, hi camera." she laughed into the lens.

"yeah very funny." he panned the camera to himself as she ran behind him to pull faces behind him "the boys are running LATE as always." he sighed, rolling his eyes at the camera. "daisy, i will fight you."

"come on then." she laughed as he propped the camera on a table, them both standing in front of it with their fists up at one another, until simon and jj walk in.

"are you doing one of your stupid vlogs again kon?" simon waved in front of the camera, "no one even watches them." he picked up the camera, deciding to vlog instead of kon. he walked around the room, pointing at each camera mockingly. "so this is one
camera, this is another camera. this is a big light. this is a small light. and this is a short weird person who takes our photos cos she's some weird stalker. i think she loves us or something." he patted daisy on the head, shoving the camera in her face.

"shut up. i actually hate you all!" she raised an eyebrow, jumping to scruff up his hair.

"well i know you love someone." he panned the camera in her face, causing her to look at him with wide eyes and for him to wink at the camera.

"don't keep that in kon." she practically shoved her nose into the lens as simon snatched it away from her.

"definitely keep that in kon." he evilly laughed, handing the camera back over to kon as he wanted to show the camera and studio set up.

all the other boys arrived at more or less the same time, each of them jokingly mocking kon for vlogging as usual. daisy noticed harry appear slightly more chirpy, as though he has managed to better himself over the past week. "hi." he walked over to her.

"hey." she smiled, looking at the settings on her camera.

"erm," he scratched his chest slightly, "do you wanna come round afterwards? i've not seen you in a while and erm yeah." he began to waffle slightly. she looked up at him through her eyelashes, nodding at him with a smile. "okay, good." he softly smiled back. daisy felt relieved he had just asked her to go round, it's what she has been waiting for all week, which could potentially lead on to the conversation they've both needed. but truthfully, daisy just wanted to see him and spend time with him, they wouldn't even have to talk to one another and she would still feel safe.

in comparison to last week, the boys were happy and excited, constantly smiling throughout the shoot which created some great pictures that daisy actually felt proud of. and once it came to an end, they all stood around chatting to one another. for once, things genuinely felt great. like how everything used to be over a year ago. how daisy always wanted things to be, creating a massive grin on her face. "what are you smiling about?" josh nudged her slightly.

"just happy." she shrugged her shoulders, smiling.

"yeah," he smiled back down at her, "i think everyone is, harry really seems like himself again, you've done a good job."

"he's actually done a lot of it by himself." she raised her eyebrows up at josh.

"really? well good on him, he deserves it."

"yeah, he does." she softly smiled, glancing over to the blue eyed boy who beamed back at her. ethan came running over to the two, putting an arm around daisy's shoulder.

"you cheered up now then?" he rubbed her shoulder slightly.

"yeah, i guess." she awkwardly smiled.

"what's been up?" josh looked down at her with a puzzled face.

"harry problems." giggling slightly, she looked over to harry who stood talking to vik.

"ah right." josh lightly chuckled, "yeah freya ment -"

"god that girl can't be sworn to secrecy even if her life depended on it." they both laughed in unison, ethan's arm still remained around daisy.

"have you spoke to him?" ethan looked down at her.

"erm, no." she breathed in deeply, "but - but i'm going round well now basically." suddenly feeling slightly nervous, she gulped.

"it'll be alright." he whispered, hugging her, "anyways, i'm going now." he grinned, pulling away from her and waving bye. as everyone said goodbye to one another, it was just daisy, harry and crew members left. he stood helping her pack her things away, both of them walking in silence to their cars. as he set off before her, she followed behind to his house, nervously anticipating the evening ahead.

parking in his drive, they both stepped out of their cars at the same time as she slowly dragged herself in behind him. noticing cal and lux sat on the sofa, she waved at them both as they both wiggled their eyebrows at harry. "you alright dais?" cal grinned.

"yeah not bad, how are you guys?" she began to unzip her coat.

"yeah, we're good." lux responded, quickly nodding his head with a cheesy grin, stirring confusion in daisy.

"come on, we'll go to my room." harry ushered her as he pulled his two friends a dirty look.

a/n
i think this will be coming to an end very soon !!!!
but dw i have other stories coming x