7

surprisingly, she woke up in her own bed, disappearing into the warmth of her own covers which never usually happens after nights out. however, when she turned over she found a figure in her bed.

simon.

"fuck." she whispered, looking under the covers to see if she was wearing clothes. just her thong. "fuck." she repeated, forcing herself to remember last nights events which only brought on a throbbing headache. she reached for her phone, 11:30am. she groaned at the emerging hangover, looking through instagram stories and her own camera roll in an attempt to recall last nights events. simon stirred next to her, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"morning dais." he mumbled, his voice raspy.

"morning si." she returned, stroking his arm he wrapped around her. however, when he felt her naked skin, he shot up and stared at her.

"where are your clothes?" he questioned, looking around the room.

"i could ask you the same thing." until he lifts up a used condom from the floor next to him. "shit." she gasped, plummeting back onto the pillow and groaning. "i barely remember."

"me neither." he lied as the memories ran back to him, walking over to her bin, throwing it in and jumping back into bed. "i remember you being so wasted that i had to bring you here at like 4am. i feel like one thing probably led to another. how much do you remember?"

"erm, i remember our kiss and getting more drinks with freya, dancing a bit more, a lot of my really bad singing and i think i probably stuck a middle finger up at harry a few times, oops." she laughed, but also feeling guilty. she felt overwhelmed, did she like harry? she almost felt guilty for being so close to simon, but she couldn't pin point where her sudden feelings appeared from. and now she has slept with simon, it's just more feelings on her plate that she didn't necessarily need. his phone began ringing. jj. a facetime call. he quickly answered it.

"bro, where are you?" jj questioned, concerned. simon panned the camera over to daisy, who looked very rough this morning as the bed sheet covered her boobs.

"someone got a little too drunk last night." he chuckled, bringing the camera back onto his face.

"yo show me daisy again." both simon and daisy exchanged a confused look and he panned the camera over to her again "where the fuck are your clothes?" her eyes widened "did you guys fuck? OH MY GOD YOU GUYS FUCKED!" he screamed whilst laughing his head off.

"nah bro. bye." simon instantly ended the call, taking a deep breath in. "do you think this needs to be our little secret? and jj." he chuckled, "i don't want harry to shout at you again."

"it's up to you." she responded, praying that they can keep it a secret.

"yeah we will, don't worry." he smiled, stroking her hair behind her ear. "it's not like there's much to talk about, we barely remember it." he grinned. he was lying. he remembers every bit of it, and it has only made him want her more. suddenly his phone pinged.

from jj
bro come home now!

"god, i better go dais." he smiled at her as she snuggled herself up underneath the covers. he put on last nights outfit again, throwing his own hoodie at her which was from tuesday. "it looks better on you than me." he grinned, kissing her on the cheek and letting himself out. when she heard the door close, she screamed, placing her head into her hands, unable to process everything. she instantly messaged the girls groupchat.

Girlies
daisy: please tell me someone's awake to talk rn I WANT TO DIE
frey :): facetime?
gee: yeah x
talia: ok x

she began a group facetime call, all the girls arriving onto the call equally looking as dead as the other, "i fucked up."

"why?" the girls responded simultaneously.

"i may have slept with someone last night." she sounded worried and confused.

"simon?" the girls said in unison again.

"mhm," she responded and they all laughed, "it's not funny! i don't remember it! but it's a secret girls." she cried as they all giggled.

"what happened with you and harry?" gee questioned.

"he shouted at me for being close to simon, he felt jealous. so, i think i had angry sex with simon." she laughed, "but guys... i think i like harry." it was the first time those words came out of her mouth.

"WHAT?" the girls screamed at her in unison.

"i fucking knew it." talia responded.

"no you didn't!" daisy shouted.

"erm yes i did dais, it was so obvious and it shocked everyone when he got with katie because we thought he liked you too."

"but i don't think i liked him then, well, i don't know. i guess i told myself we were just friends far too often that i didn't know any different. but i'm confused."

"yeah, what you gonna do about simon?" gee smiled sympathetically.

"i mean if it wasn't for harry, i could have something good with simon, but now i'm just confused. and i don't want to ruin the friendship between the boys." suddenly her phone pinged.

from Harold x
can we talk?

"fuck." she exclaimed.

"who was it?" freya questioned.

"it's harry. i've got to go!" she sighed stumbling over her words, quickly leaving the call and replying to him.

to Harold x
u can come over.

from Harold x
will be there in 30 mins

she sighed, lifting herself up the comfort of her own bed, the hangover hitting her even worse. she chucked on simon's hoodie and leggings, dragging herself to her en suite to brush her teeth. staring at herself in the mirror, she looked empty behind the eyes, confusion had taken over her and before she knew it there was a knock at the door. she opened it, allowing harry to come stumbling in, clearly hungover also. he placed himself onto her sofa as she closed the door and he sighed.

"daisy i'm sorry." his eyes clearly puffy, had he been crying?

"okay." was all she could say as she sat herself down, wrapping a blanket around herself. "i don't know what you want me to say?"

"i want you - i want you to forgive me." he stuttered.

"for what? there's a lot of forgiving to do harry." she responded, staring at his face. he appeared drained. she missed the days when he was happy.

"i know, i know, but hear me out. i regret going cold turkey on you, i regret hurting you, i regret getting mad last night when it wasn't my place to. i was in the wrong. you can do what you want with simon, i guess i just hate the feeling of being replaced with my own best mates." he looked down at his lap.

"but you've not fucking been replaced," she felt the anger take over again "they chose to be friends with me because you fucked up. 10 months ago you hurt me so badly after years of friendship for a girl you ended up being with for about a year. i knew where i stood. and i know these boys wouldn't hurt me like you did, okay?"

"please can i use your toilet." he sighed and she nodded, he got up and walked to her bathroom and she lay cuddling herself with an overwhelming pit in her stomach. "who's condom is that in the bin?"

a/n
oop