10

harry arrived home from daisy's flat, slamming the front door behind him and kicking off his trainers, throwing them at the wall. "harold?" a name called out, cal. harry quickly cleared his throat.

"yeah mate?" he responded, but completely avoiding cal, not wanting to see him in this state. but footsteps headed towards him. fuck.

"where've you be-", cal stared at harry's face, puffy and swollen eyes, drained "bro what's the matter?" he instantly dragged him to the living room, sitting him on the sofa in front of the tv as the football game was about to start.

"nothing mate, nothing." harry stumbled over his words, looking down at his feet refusing to look at his friend.

"you're a terrible liar bog. you want a tea?" cal smirked, watching harry nod in response and proceeded to walk towards the kitchen. "so, where have you just been?" harry lifted his gaze.

"uh, nowhere mate." harry stuttered.

"liar." cal softly laughed, "tell me."

"god, fine. daisy's." harry put his head back down, sighing at the sound of her name. it created a pain around his chest.

"what? why? you better not have lost your shit with her again boggo." cal carried over a hot cup of tea, handing it to him and sitting next to him.

"i-i didn't, okay maybe." harry mumbled, refusing to look cal in the eye through fear of being shouted at.

"mate. are you joking? you clearly got mad at her last night over fuck knows what, then you go round to shout at her again? give the poor lass a break. you're probably confusing the shit out of her." he sighed, placing himself on the edge of sofa to look at harry. "you even seemed to be mad when lux told you about her kissing simon, what's your deal man?"

"she shagged him last night." he muttered, taking a sip of his tea.

"right, and you care because? you haven't wanted anything to do with her in months!" he continued to stare at harry who was almost ignoring him.

"well it's like she used me to get with my mates."

cal scoffed, "bro what the fuck? she was friends with you for years before getting with your mate, not plural by the way lad. you dropped her for katie. she formed a bond with simon. why is that a problem?" he questioned, angered by his friends behaviour. harry just completely ignored him. "mate you're such a child sometimes, get a grip." he sighed, throwing himself back onto the sofa.

harry was not one to talk about his feelings, he sat with two hands wrapped around the steaming hot cup, not bearing to look at cal who was now furious with him. "i went around to apologise about last night, i said she replaced with simon and i felt bad. then i lashed out after i saw simon's used fucking condom in her bin, but then i felt bad again because she admitted she would get back on track. something about needing time."

cal got up from his seat, storming off to his room and shouting behind him "bro you need a reality check, i'll watch the game in my room." he sighed, slamming his bedroom door behind him. harry sprawled himself out on the sofa, placing the tea on the floor in front of him and threw his hands onto his face, groaning into his palms. he no longer cared for the football game, he no longer cared about anything. he was simply watching his life crumble in front of him and there was nothing he could do to fix it. only she could help.

harry's feelings were all over the place and he could not understand why. yes, he had been cheated on by the girl he thought he loved, but those 10 months apart from daisy broke him. he almost felt grateful for being cheated on. he missed nothing more than daisy's touch, her laugh, her cheesy grin, the way she would cry at the sight of a baby animal and how she tried to not give a fuck about anything, until he cut her off. he hated the way he felt jealousy towards her growing friendship with his friends, he wanted her to himself and he didn't understand why. but he needed her back, no one ever made him feel the way that she made him feel, but he could never grasp what it was. all he wanted to do was turn up to simon's flat, throw him to the floor and beat the shit out of him, but why?

he slowly curled himself up on the sofa, desperate to fall asleep and forget about everything. but it even haunted his dreams. he needs her.

a/n
not as long but harry :(