34

a week on since they slept together for the second time. they've been like that since. no talk of feelings, but in a way acting like a couple, just without the label. and as she lay downstairs watching a movie with cal as harry filmed a reddit video upstairs, cal began asking questions. "so what's going on with you and boggo?"

"i dunno." she kept her focus on the movie, shrugging her shoulders at his question.

"i heard you guys shagging last night." she furrowed her eyebrows, turning to him and narrowing her eyes.

"good for you." she nodded, "i hope you enjoyed it." shooting him a sarcastic smile, she turned to watch the movie again.

"yeah i had a right wank over it." he chuckled to himself, "nah it's just not nice hearing you moan is name." he pulled an awkward face, also watching the movie, "it's weird."

"well," she slowly turned to look at him, "i'd say get used to it. but i dunno what's going on."

"how can you not know what's going on?"

"god, i don't know." she felt almost taken a back by him.

"you're both actual idiots, do you know that?" she frowned at him. "you're both basically in love yet you're not doing shit! i'm gonna ban you from my house til you guys do something about all this." he folded his arms, staring straight at her.

"shut up." kicking his leg, she scowled at him, "we just haven't spoke about the situation."

"oh my days, you're just shagging him at this point."  he facepalmed, "do you want to be with him? yes or no?"

"it would be nice." she mumbled, fiddling with her earrings.

"so tell him that?" he exclaimed.

"ew no." she pulled a disgusted face, instantly shaking her head.

"daisy. i hate you." he muttered, crossing his arms again and throwing himself back into the cushions.

"love you too." she nudged him slightly, sitting back into the sofa.

harry sat at his desk, filming a reddit video for his second channel. "god, these memes are so stinky!" he uttered, pulling a face at the camera. "oh what's this." he squinted his eyes slightly, reading it, "so who's daisy in love with?" he read it out, clicking on the video. it was a clip taken from kon's behind the scenes vlog from the other day, harry sat forward watching it with narrow eyes. the clip was of daisy and simon, he was holding the camera as she stood beside him.

"i actually hate you all." she shouted into the camera.

"well i know you love someone." simon replied, causing harry to stare at his screen with wide eyes. he quickly paused the clip, looking into the camera lens.

"well uh -" he awkwardly stared at the screen and back to the camera, knowing full well simon was speaking about him. "let's look at what people are saying." he scrolled to the comments, taking a deep breath in. narrowing his eyes to read the comments, he read out a couple. "i think it's about simon and they're a secret couple." he looked up at the camera, sticking out his bottom lip and shrugging his shoulders, "maybe.". "i defo think they're on about harry.", "well maybe they could be? who knows?" he chuckled awkwardly. "i mean she's downstairs now, but i don't think it's my place to be asking her questions like that on camera." he scoffed slightly. "anyways, i'm gonna leave it there. i want to see some improved memes for next time." quickly turning off his camera, he sighed.

to Dais x
i'm done now, you can come back

reading the text, daisy stuck her middle finger up at cal. "i'm going back to harry now." she stood up, walking towards his room.

"i swear to god daisy, if i don't find out you guys are in a relationship by the end of today, i might actually go insane."

"shut up." she shook her head at him, laughing as she opened harry's door, still laughing.

"come look at this." he gestured towards his screen, still looking at the clip from kon's vlog. walking over to him, she bent over the desk slightly to look at the screen. chuckling to himself, harry turned slightly to get a good view of her bum. leaning her head over her shoulder, she began to laugh at him. "erm, anyways," he stuttered slightly, playing the clip.

"god, i told kon not to keep this in." mumbling, she clicked off it and scrolled through what people were saying on his reddit. "god they love to gossip don't they?" she grinned, shaking her head.

"yeah uh," he scratched his chest slightly, "what was simon on about?" harry knew exactly what simon was talking about, he basically wanted daisy to write it out for him.

"oh." she turned around, leaning her back against his desk as he sat at his chair in front of her. placing his hands on her thighs, he gently stroked them up and down. "well erm," she began to fidget with her earrings, causing him to narrow his eyes at her, "when simon told me he caught feelings, i kind of told him i think i love you."

"oh," he locked his eyes with her, "he mentioned something like that when i went round to see him. saying you're basically in love with me, i didn't know if he was just over reacting."

"erm. no." she softly smiled down at him.

"god, i hated you and simon, whatever the fuck you were." he shook his head, a smile forming at the corner of his lips.

"yeah, i could've guessed. kicking chairs and shit." she shook her head back at him, "was my little harold jealous?" she leant down to tickle his cheek slightly. he instantly pulled her arm away, but she was exactly right.

"shut up!" he mumbled as they once again, locked eyes. "so," he took in a deep breath, his hands glued to her thighs.

"so." she gently bit her lip, placing her hands on his.

"daisy," he slowly stood up in front of her, gripping his hands onto her waist, "i think i love you too." he let out a sigh of relief, finally letting out those words. instantly cupping his face in her hands, she pressed her lips against his. "can i book that holiday to dubai now? my treat." he mumbled between their kiss, causing her to roll her eyes.

"i'll give you money towards it." pulling away slightly, she caressed his face.

"shut up. it'll be our first holiday away as best friends and a couple." he grinned. slightly taken a back, she stared at him with wide eyes.

"is you booking a holiday to dubai basically you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"maybe."

"okay then." she grinned back at him, shrugging her shoulders slightly, pulling him in for a kiss.