Christmas in Korea

Third person pov

December 19th

Abby was excited about seeing her aunt and uncle in Korea. She was still confused about what people do for Christmas, or what Christmas is. Her father had explained it the best he could, but even that confused the poor girl and her mother.

Yemon chuckled as they were driving towards the airport with the others following.

Harley was making sure their little girl was okay before she noticed Abby was quiet; usually she would be talking a mile a minute about life in South Korea, but she seemed quiet since this morning.

Yemon looked at Abby in his rearview mirror. "Why you suddenly quiet?" He asked feeling concerned.

Abby looked nervous. "Eomma, are halmeoni and hal-abeoji going to be there with us?" She asked her mother who stiffened.

"Harley, what's wrong?" Yemon asked looking at her now.

"My parents are going to be there. I forgot to tell you guys that." Harley muttered under her breath.

"Well slag. Let's just hope Griffin doesn't overreact or one of the bots try to hurt them after." Yemon sighed, remembering the time they went to the base when Griffin was little.

Harley agreed with him while their daughter remained confused. "Daddy? What does slag mean?" Harley glared at her husband out of the corner of her eye.

"Something bad," Yemon mumbled as laughing could be heard from the comm.

Harley glared at the radio and exclaimed, "Shut up, Sideswipe!"

"How did you know it was me?" Sideswipe exclaimed back as the others chuckled.

"Idiot! Who has known you since after she helped Optimus and the others kick Decepticon ass back when she was in high school?!" Harley yelled out.

The others broke into a fit of laughter, Sunstreaker snorted as Sideswipe's grumbling could be heard.

Abby laughed at that and fell back in the seats. She then jumped when her stomach grumbled.

"Someone's hungry." Yemon hummed, looking towards the bag of snacks.

"The bag of snacks isn't going to help her fill her stomach." Harley says as she looked through her phone to find a restaurant or fast food place.

"Good. We're all hungry." Ron said as he looked at Chromia.

Elita-1, Arcee and Chromia were driving their motorcycles as they listened to the others chat over the comm link.

Yemon hummed, noticing a fast food restaurant not far from them.

Harley was looking at text messages she and her cousin Namjoon shared and wondered if he'll be home for the holidays or not.

They continued driving, they won't have time to take a food stop as they have a flight to catch.

Abby yawns and falls asleep and leans her head against the door from where she's sitting behind her mother's seat.

Yemon found somewhere to park as they arrived to the airport. They were quite a big group.

Harley realized that her entire family would be there along with families of their own.

Ron held Enyo, who was somehow still asleep through all of the laughing.

Abby was snoring a little as she hugged one of her plushies her cousin gifted her while he was on tour.

Yemon held Abby as they walked into the airport, everyone was excited for the adventure

Harley could tell her parents were going to ask her if she's found anyone for Abby to marry when she reaches the age of eighteen.