Welcome back. Night Scares

Enyo's pov

My nightmare

I twitched in my sleep, tossing and turning in the bed, as I ended up in what seemed to be a void. I looked around, calling out all the Autobots' names, but there was nothing. A shiver went down my spine as I had a strange feeling creep up on me.

The scene changed to what looked to be a battlefield; there was blood everywhere, bodies with some parts missing here and there. Something that was taller than Optimus by at least maybe 30 feet was holding a cage, laughing maniacally as it poked whatever was inside.

I covered my mouth, tears falling as this was the first time this was ever shown to me. I fell to my knees, looking around as all I saw were bodies.

Someone was running, their footsteps light as they ran. The giant was about to walk away with the cage gripped in his servo, when a tall black haired woman with stunning green eyes ran out from the thicket. "Unicron!" The tall being, Unicron, stopped and turned around with a grunt. "Let my daughter go, NOW!" The woman shouted at him, walking towards him.

I couldn't believe it, so I then ran, picking up a gun, that was a pistol, aiming at some part of this Unicron's servo, making sure the sensitive wiring was in place as I shot, wanting to divert his attention away.

Unicron chuckled darkly, recognizing the woman instantly. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous Harley Kim I've overheard my dear brother speak of." He taunted the woman, waving the cage in the air. "Too bad. I'm not letting her go. She'll make a fine pet when she's older." He cackled. Harley was horrified. "No. I won't let you take her!" She screamed out, grabbing her makeshift gun, aiming it at his optic, timing it right before taking the shot.

I grabbed my head, feeling a headache as I dropped the pistol. "Get out of my head!!" I pleaded, not wanting to see this as I cried, curling up.

The scene changed again, leaving everything black. Dark chuckles could be heard from somewhere in the void.
Outside of the nightmare

Third person pov

Conway knew something was wrong once Enyo started sweating, so he ran to everyone's rooms, waking them all up as it was an emergency, the last one being Sullen and Ariella's room.

Ariella woke up, grumbling to herself as she slowly sat up. She looked at the time and noticed it was 10 o'clock at night. "This is way too late for the dog to be barking about something." She mumbled to herself, shaking Sullen awake.

Sullen looked up, confused. "What's wrong?" He yawned, sitting up to look at her.

Back to Enyo's pov

Back to nightmare

"Who are you?" I asked, looking around the void.

Cackling could be heard as a ball of dark purple energy floated around her, laughing and taunting.

I watched, now noticing the disgusting color. "Ewwww. You trying to make yourself even more ugly? Let me tell you. It's working. You're way uglier than before." I told him.

More barking could be heard as Conway scratched at everyone's doors.

"Can you find out what is wrong with Conway? I think everyone's starting to feel annoyed by him right now." Ariella tells him, yawning and stretching. Unicron cackled an evil laugh. "You like my blood? I call it Dark Energon. It could kill even some mere puny humans like yourself and Harley Kim." He stated, chuckling darkly.

I shrugged, having never heard of it before. "Never heard of it and don't care. It's still an ugly color. You could've put it black and still call it Dark Energon, cause it matches your soul." I told him. "Not like I can understand him. He only does it apparently when something is wrong." Sullen told her.