Kim Family Temple

Third person pov

Abigail had woken up and gotten dressed before she walked out of her bedroom. She had to keep quiet so she can make breakfast and visit her friends, the Dinobots.

SunnySide followed her since he didn't want to leave her alone.

The little girl crept downstairs and looked around. She didn't want to go back to sleep at 4:30 in the morning. She had a nightmare last night and it scared her awake.

SunnySide nuzzled her leg as he still followed her.

Blue eyes looked at him and a soft giggle sounded as she put food and water in his bowls and placed them on the ground.

SunnySide went over to eat his food, feeling hungry.

Abigail looked outside the back doors and into the woods where her friends lived. She put her shoes on and then looked back to make sure no one was following her out before she opened the door and then left.

SunnySide didn't notice his human slipping out as he enjoyed his food.

The little girl ran through the woods and jumped over big branches that she couldn't step over and ran to a giant cave.

Grimlock perked up after hearing the little girl's footsteps.

Abigail stopped as soon as she was in front of the cave and decided to catch her breath.

Me Grimlock see friend. Grimlock walked out and bent his helm down to see her.

"Hi, Grimlock!" Abigail giggled as she waved at him with a smile.

Me say hi. Grimlock rumbled to her and picked her up.

Abigail giggled since the air tickled her as Grimlock picked her up. "I missed you guys!"

We Dinobits missed sparkling too. Grimlock turned around to enter the cave.

"What have you been up to, Grimlock?" Abigail asked as she looked at the ground.

Rest. Recharge. Grimlock answered and placed her down.

Abigail yawned and stretched her arms above her head. She suddenly felt tired again.

Grimlock laid next to her.

The little girl went to where his spark was and laid down to try and get some sleep.

Grimlock fell into recharge again.

Abigail fell into recharge after a few seconds. She felt safe with the Dinobots like she did with her family.

Meanwhile back at the house

SunnySide realized she was gone and went to search around the house for her.

There was no sign of her anywhere in the house. The backdoor was still open, meaning Abigail forgot to close it when she left.

SunnySide followed the scent that led him towards the cave of Dinobots.

Soft snores could be heard from inside the cave along with louder snores that came from the Dinobots.

SunnySide carefully crawled over to Abigail and laid down next to her.

The little girl opened her eyes tiredly and hugged him close before she fell into recharge again.

SunnySide fell into recharge later.

Abigail snuggled into his fur and smiled as she slept.

Time skip

Yemon soon woke up and wondered what time it was.