Singing a Disney song with someone part 1

(I am making Abigail 6 years old in this chapter.)

Third person pov

Ever since a couple days ago the four girls went to the movies, all of the guys began asking questions about the movie and if it was good or not. But the girls refused to say a single word about it.

Delilah thought Cris was hilarious when he practically begged her to tell him about the movie.

Chromia thought Ron was funny looking when he sat on his knees and begged.

Arcee knew that Bumblebee had been wanting to know what the movie was about, but he knows when not to ask questions or spoilers of the movie.

But both Chromia and Delilah had absolutely refused to say a thing.

Arcee and Abby were both chatting with both Delilah and Chromia as they were in the pool area that has a hot tub near the pool and all four of them were relaxing in their shorts and loose t-shirts. Abby was swimming in the deep end of the pool with a donut inner tube that had pink frosting and multi colored sprinkles on it while Arcee and Chromia were sitting on the pool's edge with their feet in the water. Delilah was relaxing from the patrol she and Cris had done earlier that morning in a chair that she was laying on.

Abby was giggling as both Arcee sisters were splashing her with water that they were kicking with their feet. The four year old was splashing both of them and it earned shrieks of shock and laughter from both the older siblings. Delilah was watching with a smile on her face as the two Arcee sisters splashed Abby and she was splashing them back and giggling.

All of the girls were having a fun time splashing each other and laughing as the neon lights shone in the swimming pool and on the ceiling before all of them stopped as they heard voices that were practically yelling at each other while footsteps ...

All of the girls were having a fun time splashing each other and laughing as the neon lights shone in the swimming pool and on the ceiling before all of them stopped as they heard voices that were practically yelling at each other while footsteps were being stomped on the ground from the staircase that led to the swimming pool area. It sounded like someone was angry at someone else and Abby wanted to know if something had happened recently to anyone.

Abby swam to the edge of the pool, where Arcee picked her up and Chromia wrapped a towel around her and all of them walked upstairs to see who was yelling and why. Apparently the yelling voices coming from the dining room were Hound and another guy, who this guy was no one had an idea, but it seemed like he was angry for some reason. Arcee and Chromia both looked at Delilah for orders on what they should do.

"Excuse me, is there a problem here? And who are you?" Delilah spoke up with a hint of authority in her tone.

"Who I am is nothing you need to worry about. But you should be worried about this guy," said the stranger as he jabs his thumb in Hound's direction, as the latter became furious that he was being thrown under the bus for something he didn't do. Abby tilted her head to the side, as she was confused about why this man was pointing at Hound like that.