Rescue Mission part one

Third person pov

Enyo followed Abby outside, not sure now since she doesn't know who's driving her to school. Almost everyone is busy, Prowl and Mirage can't drive still.

Arcee and Brett were waiting in the Camero for Abby to hop in. Hound was cleaning his military truck and was growling some incoherent words under his breath as he found some of his guns painted pink.

She carefully wheeled herself down the slope, using her one arm. Enyo looked back, waving bye to Prowl and Mirage. She went over to where the alts are parked, watching as Hound said some words she did not understand.

Hound glared playfully at Abigail, who was smiling sheepishly before she ran away to Brett's Camero. Hound huffed out a laugh, before he put the gun away and continued cleaning his alt.

She sighed in her spot, not sure what to do anymore. Her cast made it harder for her to move the wheelchair a lot more than she thought. Maybe she should've kept the device, but with what happened yesterday, it's a no.

Hound finally got done cleaning his alt, and was about to head inside the house but stopped short when he saw Enyo.

Enyo scratched at the cast, finding it irritating her even more. She touched where the stitches were, sighing a bit as she forgot to put the band-aid on top of it. She felt more relaxed without going to school with her dad's jacket now thanks to Abby.

Hound cleared his throat. "You need a ride to school, kid?" He asked, wondering why he couldn't be in the weapons space when he and Ron use it all the time.

"Yes." Enyo answered, looking at him. Her wheelchair creaked a bit, she thought it was something with the weight on it, since the school did give her a laptop, that she shares with Abby if they work on a project.

Hound nods and helps her in his car, putting her wheelchair in the backseat before he started the car and drove after Brett's Camero. Abby was feeling scared about Karen and her friends.

Bumblebee looked back at her. "You're worried. You could tell us what is troubling you, Abby." Bumblebee told her. Enyo looked at Hound for a minute. "What was Cybertron like? I've asked Mirage and Prowl this question, they told me from their perspective. What was it like for you, before the war?" She asked, wanting to start a conversation.

"I've been seeing weird things lately. Before we left, I saw a person standing near Mirage's alt mode. She looked really pretty. I wanted to ask her name, but she looked at me and smiled before she faded away." Abby told her two older siblings as she remembered the woman but didn't get her name. Hound was quiet, not wanting to talk about his home planet.

"I remember my dad mentioned some weapon specialists. He said one was at base already and the other two were far away. It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, I understand." Enyo said, waving her good arm around, before placing it in her lap, tracing where the old scars were when the accident happened. She remembered people calling her ugly when they saw the scar. She looked down sadly, wondering why it happened. Bumblebee looked at Abby surprised. "You can see ghosts?" He asked, shock evident in his voice.

Abby nodded her head, shaking because she was scared. She thought she did something wrong in her life when she couldn't remember doing anything bad at all to anyone. Hound sighed as he drove. "I would rather not speak of anything that has to do with Cybertron. The war is still fresh in my mind. I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay. Was the war that bad? Mirage told me it destroyed Cybertron. It seems like you guys miss home a lot. I miss my life back then. I was made fun of, after I was dispatched from the hospital. I was called ugly because of my old scars. I thought the same. I almost killed myself from all the threats and bullies." She never told anyone else this, not even otou-san or momma now, except Prowl, Mirage and Asiana.