Abby's recovery and beach trip

Third person pov

Abby was fast asleep in her parents' bedroom since the adults thought it wouldn't be a good idea to leave her alone. She would just go back to doing paperwork or something if she was alone in her room.

Yemon was sitting next to her, reading something over.

Harley was sleeping near since she had gone through a lot of papers that involved her daughter's companies.

Yemon smiled a little before laying back.

Abby started to wake up and slowly opened her eyes to find out where she is.

"Good to see you're awake." Yemon said.

Abby hummed and yawned as she stretched her arms but yelped when her arms started hurting.

"I wouldn't do too much movement for now, Abby. You are still injured." Yemon told her.

Abby's stomach growled and she looked at her stomach and whined at the hunger.

Yemon had some food already prepared, so he went to grab it.

Abby yawned a little as she heard some people getting up for work or school.

Yemon helped her eat the breakfast.

Abby was slowly eating as she looked at her bandaged arms and stomach.

"You okay?" Yemon asked, concerned for his sparkling.

Abby kept looking at her stomach and arms and flinched when she remembered what happened.

"Ratchet says you'll heal, Abby." Her father said.

Abby nodded her head at him.

Yemon put the plate down when she was finished.

Abby yawned again as she suddenly felt bored.

Yemon needed to get going to work so he woke up Harley to spend time with their sparkling.

Harley woke up yawning and stretched her arms above her head.

"I gotta go, Harley." Yemon said.

"Oh, okay." Harley said as she sat up. "What time will you be home?"

"I don't know." Yemon replied, getting ready.

Harley nods as she looked at their daughter who was looking at her bandaged arms again.

"Let's watch something." Harley said, taking out her tablet.

Abby wanted to do her paperwork and focus on some meetings that were about to happen that month.

"Abby. Remember what Ryker said?" Harley gave a warning.

"But I just want to read papers." Abby whined.

"Nuh uh. Remember what Ratchet said? And I already took care of that." Harley said, grinning a little.

Abby blinked her eyes up at her mother. "The meetings that are happening this month? The big projects that are due next week?"

"That I had asked to hold off. You are recovering. So that means no school, no paperwork. None of that. I locked it all up." Harley said.

"Mom! The big project is part of gaining partnerships from other big-shot companies. And the projects are important too." Abby was shocked at what her mother said.

"Abby. I had explained the situation. You're in the need of healing. And by working will not help." Harley said back.

Abby looked at her fingers and quickly climbed off the bed to head to her room.